Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

nanochip, could you make a dialog option to automatically click "wait for big blind" after you take a seat?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip, could you make a dialog option to automatically click "wait for big blind" after you take a seat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the Deal Me tab... it'll probably do everything you want. Instructions are here:
www.dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html#DealMe

nano
Old 11-27-2007, 02:58 AM

I have automatically check "auto post blinds" checked. But when I sit at a table, it still asks if I want to "post BB" or "wait for big blind" and if I'm already concentrating on other tables, this will time out and I'll have to click "deal me in" and hope I catch it when blinds come around again.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have automatically check "auto post blinds" checked. But when I sit at a table, it still asks if I want to "post BB" or "wait for big blind" and if I'm already concentrating on other tables, this will time out and I'll have to click "deal me in" and hope I catch it when blinds come around again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have "Deal Me In Enabled"?

If so, then check the troubleshooting tips on the web page here:
www.dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html#TroubleshootDealMeMode
Old 11-27-2007, 05:06 AM

I have deal me in enabled and I followed the troubleshooting. I'm using table size A and it is not recognizing the deal me in button as I play around with the sizes of tables, font, and button images.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have deal me in enabled and I followed the troubleshooting. I'm using table size A and it is not recognizing the deal me in button as I play around with the sizes of tables, font, and button images.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd, as I haven't had any other reports of this not working. Let's check out the table size A... what are your three settings on the table tab for table size A? Could you do an screen image capture of the "Post BB - Wait for BB - Sit Out" buttons in .BMP format and email to me? I'll compare your button images to the ones saved in the images folder.
nano
Old 11-27-2007, 12:51 PM

Hi is it possible to add this in the Street Bet function:
An option to configure a few differrent set of numbers (like in the tables tab) so that we can choose wich kind of option we want, this is becausi I somtimes play PLO and use standard higher bets then in NLH.

Greets. K.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd, as I haven't had any other reports of this not working. Let's check out the table size A... what are your three settings on the table tab for table size A? Could you do an screen image capture of the "Post BB - Wait for BB - Sit Out" buttons in .BMP format and email to me? I'll compare your button images to the ones saved in the images folder.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

485 480-492 480-572

Where do you do a screen image capture of the "Post BB - Wait for BB - Sit Out" buttons in .BMP format and what's your email?
Old 11-28-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

485 480-492 480-572

Where do you do a screen image capture of the "Post BB - Wait for BB - Sit Out" buttons in .BMP format and what's your email?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tested deal me mode with that table size and it worked ok here... I guess we will have to dig deeper...

1. Are you using any table modifications that affect the way the buttons look?

2. Confirm that you have checked items 4a and 5 in the trouble shooting link I send you earlier.

3. There are image capture programs like "SnagIt" that allow you to save/capture portions of your screen to a file. I was hoping that you have used one of these and could send me an image of what your table and those buttons look like on your screen (in .BMP format). If not, we'll try to work around it without it.

4. Email me a copy of your .ini file from the settings folder. My email address is on the webpage in this section:
http://www.dcity.org/poker/fts/defau...l#Registration

nano
Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi is it possible to add this in the Street Bet function:
An option to configure a few differrent set of numbers (like in the tables tab) so that we can choose wich kind of option we want, this is becausi I somtimes play PLO and use standard higher bets then in NLH.

Greets. K.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is possible but I already take up a couple of tabs for street bets now, as each config needs about 20 boxes to configure. This is somewhat similar to what Mayhem was asking for (with different buyins for different games).

One idea that might be reasonable is to have different entire setups, where all of FTS settings could be saved to different .ini files, and then on the Misc tab you could select what setup you want to use... maybe A-Z. There could be a copy function that would allow you to copy any setting to another setting, so it would be easy to configure a new one. What do you think about this approach?

It just wouldn't help you if you wanted to play NL and PLO at the same time. Mayhem, what do you think?

nano