Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Would it be possible to create table slots in FTS, where your tables go into the same slots each time? And you can swap tables etc. If you don't know what I mean, I can elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

FullTiltPlanner does this.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FullTiltPlanner does this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool thanks. I'll check it out.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hey dersl,
I just tried this, and I it worked ok here.
I'm wondering if the software is not able to read your stack size.
Try the troubleshooting tips here.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your answer, I just tried the things that are mentioned in the guide, but I didn't find any working solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for sending the image, it helped a great deal.

What type of table was that? In the title it says
CR - HyperAggDonk ....

It doesn't have a normal title bar, where 6 man ring tables usually have the words "6 max" in them.

Since the title is not the standard format, Shortcuts is not able to determine the number of players at the table, and where the hero is seated.

Let me know how I can find that table and I'll see if I can find a solution.

Also, give it a try on a normal ring game table and see if the manual reload feature works.

nano
Old 11-10-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I really love the nano-notes feature. I have it set for yellow, and can quickly label someone a chip spewing donk that way. But there are occasions when I encounter a good player, and i tend to label them red, and was wondering if it would be possible to have a different hotkey to automatically open notes and set it to another color. Basically, a 2nd nano-notes hotkey for a different color. I know the hotkey to change the color and am currently using that, but this would be easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you like the nano-notes features (not too many people mention it). I'll add your request to the wish list and see if some others request it too.

nano
Old 11-10-2007, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just purchased FT Shortcuts. I'm 6-tabling NL Cash and twice in an 1800 hand session FTS called pre flop when I was moving to click the auto-fold pre-action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never seen that or had any other reports of this.
Do you have keys assigned to the fold/call/bet buttons?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.

I have played 6k hands or so since then without the issue recurring. I think the issue was related to lag (not sure if it was from FTP client or FT Shortcuts--probably a combination). I'd move my cursor and click the auto-fold box, but lag caused me to desynch with the FTP client and the call button got clicked instead. Now I am more careful/patient with my clicking and haven't had further problems.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for sending the image, it helped a great deal.

What type of table was that? In the title it says
CR - HyperAggDonk ....

It doesn't have a normal title bar, where 6 man ring tables usually have the words "6 max" in them.

Since the title is not the standard format, Shortcuts is not able to determine the number of players at the table, and where the hero is seated.

Let me know how I can find that table and I'll see if I can find a solution.

Also, give it a try on a normal ring game table and see if the manual reload feature works.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just some random NL10 talbe I used because there was an open seat. You can find it on the bottom of the list. I think it's some Cardrunners stuff (there is also an CR - sbrugby table), but anyway I just joined a normal ring game table and the feature works. Sorry for bothering you, I didn't realize that this table would screw things up.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I'd guess it wasn't a good idea to move to the microstakes to try the script. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for your help anyway.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:03 AM

New Version 1.56 11/12/2007

1. You can now assign more than one key or mouse button to a feature. If you want to FOLD using the f key OR the F11 key OR the XButton1 mouse button, you would put the following into the Fold box: f | F11 | XButton1
That vertical bar is called the pipe character, and it is located above the \ (backslash) key on most keyboards. You will not be able to use the | character to control FTS features (as it is now the separator character). I find this useful because sometimes I like to use the keyboard to play and sometimes I like to use a mouse. Now you can assign a key and a mouse buttons to perform the same operation.
2. New Feature: Added ability to display "True Big Blinds" in the stack displays (OSD 3-5 on the Displays tab). See
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1 for discussion of True BB.
3. New Feature: Added ability to stop opening SnGs after a specified number had been opened (SnGB tab). You can now end you session after 50 tables have been opened (rather than stopping after some time limit).
4. New Feature: Added an auto rebuy of chips if you are all in (Chips tab). This will only rebuy if you are All In (NL only) and it will rebuy the amount you specify. This will rebuy whether you win or lose the hand (had to do it this way because of how FT works). This is useful if you like to play with a short stack, and want to make sure that you have chips for the next hand if you lose an All In situation. The other auto reload feature in FTS always rebuys for a full stack.
5. Bug Fix: Removed the file SharkList.txt from the installation file, so that it doesn't replace the user's existing file with a new empty file when the user installs a new version of FTS.
6. Improved Performance: Changed the Auto Reload timer code to run less frequently, so it doesn't use as much cpu time.
7. Improved Performance: Improved the speed of the code to read the hero's stack.
8. Full Tilt Change: Full Tilt changed the font for the 480-493 range for the words "Sitting Out" and "All In". New Images were captured and a new "Stack Font Images" size was created for the 480-492 and 492-571 font sizes. NOTE: If you play at one of the smaller table sizes, be sure to select the new Stack Font Images size on the Tables Tab.
9. Full Tilt Change: Full Tilt added deep stack 6 man tables, and FTS will now detect the number of players at these tables.

NOTE: If you play at smaller table sizes, be sure to select one of the new Stack Font Images size on the Tables Tab.
NOTE: If you use the SharkList feature, you should ocassionally back up your SharkList.txt file.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
6. Improved Performance: Changed the Auto Reload timer code to run less frequently, so it doesn't use as much cpu time.

[/ QUOTE ]

not a fan of this feature, it now takes 2-3 hands sometimes to get my stack autorebought back to full...

(i'm assuming this is what's casuing this in the new version...)
Old 11-13-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not a fan of this feature, it now takes 2-3 hands sometimes to get my stack autorebought back to full...

(i'm assuming this is what's casuing this in the new version...)

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it's possible the changes I made in the last version could cause this. How many tables to you play at one time? What value do you use for the Auto-Reload point?
nano
Old 11-13-2007, 02:47 PM

Auto reload is broken [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]