Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-01-2007, 05:06 AM

Default problem w/ amount won on pokertracker

I've just recently started playing poker again after some time off, and I've been tracking my play using pokertracker and pahud. But I've been noticing that the amount pokertracker is telling me I won after my sessions is always less than I actually won.
I play on UB and have been 4-tabling, so it's tough for me to know exactly where the difference is coming from, but I've been checking my account balance before and after my sessions and every time I have won more $ than poker tracker is giving me credit for. And it is a significant difference. Tonight after about 800 hands my amount won on pokertracker was almost half of what I actualy made, and that is with pt giving me credit for 5ptbbs/100.

Any thoughts or anywhere I can go to get this resolved?

thanks
Old 12-01-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: problem w/ amount won on pokertracker

This is a problem with UB's hand history system and it is effing annoying. Just about any time you are in a pot where you are all-in, the hand history window says "hand information not available" or something to that effect. I think the only solution is to manually retrieve that hand number again after a couple of hands have gone by.