Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Another relationship advice thread

[ QUOTE ]
Things were stale because i never made an effort ever to make them unstale.

[/ QUOTE ]

You rated the ex a 5 face and a 6 personality. Sounds awesome, I'm sure things will be unstale in no time.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 PM

OP, how did your exgf deal with you just ignoring her, etc. for so long? most normal girls would've broken up with you.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 PM

OOT scale of course...
Old 11-08-2007, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Things were stale because i never made an effort ever to make them unstale.

[/ QUOTE ]

You rated the ex a 5 face and a 6 personality. Sounds awesome, I'm sure things will be unstale in no time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Think about this. There are like 3 billion women on the planet and you're considering spending your one and only brief and precious life with someone that you rate this way? The one guy's story was surprisingly positive, but seriously, find someone you're crazy about and you'll wonder why you ever spent so much time dating/breaking-up/making-up with someone you were so ambivalent about.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:16 PM

LOL your ex is going to laugh out loud when she finds out you blew her off for a fattie. In all seriousness, dump the ex, dump the chubbo / jesus freak, and just take some time to yourself and hookup with lots of random girls. In 6 months when your head is clear, then you can think about another relationship and if chubbo is still in your head, give her a call.

P.s. She will probably gain the weight back so hopefully weight is not important. Not trying to be mean...most people (male / female) gain the weight back within a year.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:26 PM

How have people not learn that the answer to relationship questions is always "Have secks with her mom." Always.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:28 PM

Im not reading OP, and I bet my advice will still be solid

break up with her, she isnt the one. The fact you are asking all these questions is proof enough. You are young, everyones first relationship goes on for way to long, its because you get comfortable and are scared of change and being alone. Its normal. The feelings will pass. Just stay strong and dont be stupid and get back together. Go out, have fun, and chase new tail, but dont be stupid and jump right back into another relationship, (which is what most people do because they are codependent) learn how to be single and learn who you are. This is an exciting period in your life, you can either look back on this time with fond memories of all the fun you had living life and learning about who you are or look back with wisdom of an older person and realize you wasted a few good years being a scared little pussy when you could have been out living. Take my advice and it will be the former instead of the latter.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:08 PM

there is a truly excellent thread on this (op by irieguy, i think) from about 2 years ago that you might be able to find by searching.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the fat girl has a friend. Considering that fat girls friends are usually smoking hot this could be the right play here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is totally true why the [censored] do all these fat chcks have friends who are super hot? Its wierd.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Well four months in i went from sober and involved to smoking pot every day with my friends for months straight. Im guessing this didnt help matters either..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya think?
Golly...guy who smokes pot everyday starts to blow off some other things and/or people in his life. That never happens!!

Relationships do actually need a little bit of work to continue to be successful. If you just sit there and let it die then yeah, it really will die.

I think you have developed some really patterns with your ex and it's best to move forward now. Going back to her will eventually just lead to the same old patterns I suspect.

But maybe you have really been super-duper ignorant and somehow this counselor guy is really getting through to you and changing you THAT much and you really can change a ton.

But it's my observation that people/couples who have problems for a long time can't just will them away by saying they really feel different about things now. They fall back into the same unhealthy patterns fairly quickly.