Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: \"Jesus\" advises Yang to stiff dealers?

Keep beating the dead horse guys, lol. This thread comes up every year, same thing every year. NOTHING is going to change.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pkrporcupine, my friend dealt the WSOP and he said he heard that Yang was all ready to tip 500k before he talked to CF? can you confirm/deny this?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red">there was no indication of that. he simply asked chris what he should do </font>
Old 07-29-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is you made statements they we can all see where you were complaining about your pay. You want us to pretend you didnt write them or something. Why would you need a representative for dealers next year so things go better if there were no problems? You said there were problems with you pay. You said harah's should pay you more. Did you not say these things? If you did then obviously your complaining about your pay yes?

And i'm not insulting you. I'm ust not agreeing with your backpeddling. I have nothing against you except you seem to want to brainwash us all into beleiveng something other than what you wrote. We're not as stupid as you may think we are. Once you admit you said these things we would get off your back and move on in the discussion or move on period. You have basically insulted everyone in this thread yet you cry we are all insulting you. Noone is insulting you just not agreeing with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually didn't read her OP like that at all. This thread had a lot of ambiguity in it, and to me she came across as just trying to clear up the situation and explain everything. If anything, I thought that she went out of her way to praise JW and to say that she liked her job and pay. I really don't understand where so much of the hate is coming from.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But Zetack, your hypothetical about Harrah's hiring anyone with a pulse... did you just make that up, or is it in any way grounded in reality?

Anyone with any business sense would know that screening dealers for the world's biggest and most famous poker tournament is crucially important.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be a bit of an exageration, but its grounded in reality, see this thread:

Harrah's hires unqualified dealers for WSOP
Old 07-29-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But Zetack, your hypothetical about Harrah's hiring anyone with a pulse... did you just make that up, or is it in any way grounded in reality?

Anyone with any business sense would know that screening dealers for the world's biggest and most famous poker tournament is crucially important.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be a bit of an exageration, but its grounded in reality, see this thread:

Harrah's hires unqualified dealers for WSOP

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems like a good time to share a quote from a Harrah's poker room manager "We can teach anyone to deal, we are looking for people that can smile a lot."
Old 07-29-2007, 07:18 PM

Tipping large amounts for a MTT is retarded in my opinion. I don't mind giving a small tip.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:46 PM

1 question how did this thread get almost 500 replies??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

It's the guys personal decision, and FWIW with all the money that Harrahs jacks from the prize pool, I don't know if I would tip either.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1 question how did this thread get almost 500 replies??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

It's the guys personal decision, and FWIW with all the money that Harrahs jacks from the prize pool, I don't know if I would tip either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm wondering the same thing. Is this friggin' thread ever gonna die?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

never lmao
Old 07-30-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do understand that even if this thread starts to die, we're just going to resurrect it and have the same thread again next year, right?
Closed Thread