Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Damn girl problems.. what\'s my play?!

Let me start off by saying I'm not up on the whole internet dating thing, met a few chicks before, dated one for awhile, but I don't do chat rooms and all that blah blah. So I've been talking to this chick for almost a month now, we've made plans to meet twice.. the first her ex was threatening to kill her, so she ended up leaving for the week. The second which was this past tuesday, I hadn't heard from her at all.. so I was like wtf, I need to know if I need someone to watch my dog. Then she texts me back, don't worry, she's not ready to meet me yet. The exact text was "Not ready to meet yet. Nothing personal. Just not ready."

I responded with the obvious wtf, why the change of heart? "Not really a change. Seriously. Just trying to be smart."

So I'm like wtf she thinks I'm weird or what? Which is what I asked. She said "No, I know you are not weird. You can never be too careful though. Plus the distance.. Just stuff."

For a little more backstory, currently we live about an hour and half apart, and I'm going to be moving much closer to finish school which is right near where she lives.

I said something to that effect that I'm probably moving a lot closer. 90% sure anyway.

She says "Well that's kinda the point. I like my independence and my place. And I like whoever I'm with to be the same. I don't want a huge commute every time I want to see my man."

Now this chick has wanted to have phone sex with me.. she talks about sex all the time.. always tells me how naked and wet she is, how she wants me to [censored] her.. so I'm like WTF??? She texts me from work every day.. and calls me on her way home, and then after she puts her daughter to bed. So we talk quite a bit, I just don't know.. women are [censored] psychotic sometimes I guess.

So last night she calls me at like 5am, she's on her way home from her friends house... and there was this huge drama of how her friend thought she was [censored] this guy that they've both known for like 10 years. I don't remember all the details from the story.. but it was something like, friend was drunk and wanted her to take her home, so the 3 of them drop her off.. she was planning to spend the night there, but didn't have anything to sleep in, so drove to her place which is a few min away. They got there, she ended up getting sick from all the alcohol.. and she left her purse in the car, during which time her friend was blowing her phone up cuz she thought she was [censored] the dude she was with.. while she was getting sick. She said she never did anything with the guy, dunno whether I believe her or not.. prolly shouldn't really care but I do. I [censored] hate feeling jealous of anyone though, so I need a solution.

Cliff notes of that one: Friend and her never fight.. friend left for europe for 2 months today without answering calls or texts because of guy. Friend [censored] said guy a few months ago, cheating on her bf of 2 years.. Thinks they [censored] last night.. they didn't (?).

SOOOOOO.. what's my play? I have a few ideas I'm tossing around.. would like to see what people come up with though. And since nobody ever has pics.. I do!

Old 06-23-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Damn girl problems.. what\'s my play?!

havent read the post yet, but she is fat, just tell her you want to [censored]

EDIT: ok why the [censored] are you getting sucked into her dramabombs and life story, just tell her you want to [censored]. if you met her online she is psycho anyhow, but if thats your thing SIIHP already.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:22 PM

ya she's a little chubby.. i like it though.. and she has huge boobs
Old 06-23-2007, 09:23 PM

Easy fold. Girl has issues (besides the kid).
Old 06-23-2007, 09:27 PM

[x]chick is not only fat, but also ugly
[x]read through first paragraph and could already tell she has serious issues

why you into this shtt yo?
Old 06-23-2007, 09:29 PM

yea lotta drama u don't need to get into, and she's not really cute man, next case imho
Old 06-23-2007, 09:29 PM

I dunno.. I don't think she's ugly.. and we've just really hit it off. I bet she likes taco bell though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2007, 09:33 PM

Does it help if she's pretty rich?
Old 06-23-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno.. I don't think she's ugly.. and we've just really hit it off. I bet she likes taco bell though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah a little too much it seems.....this chick could eat me under the table yo
Old 06-23-2007, 09:37 PM

hahah.. guesses on her weight? She's 5'7" btw.