Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT

Old 10-29-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Niagara WPT I have aces the board sucks

[ QUOTE ]
he said something like 'nice call, you have aces?' as if he put me on AA and thought I would fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

see reply #1
Old 10-29-2007, 03:35 PM

i see, so basically this hand is just he made a spewtard play and put his stack into my lap? oh except for the 4 he hit on the river. i realize that i probably wouldn't have posted the hand if it was in like a 109 or something, and possibly not if I held up, but live hands are a bit more interesting.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:51 PM

it would be interesting and possibly a fold if villain was some generic live guy whose hands were shaking, but this is just a hand vs. a decent internet lagtard who already fired a really pointless third barrel once and thinks you're a nit.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i see, so basically this hand is just he made a spewtard play and put his stack into my lap? oh except for the 4 he hit on the river. i realize that i probably wouldn't have posted the hand if it was in like a 109 or something, and possibly not if I held up, but live hands are a bit more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a gift! He plays WPT 10K event like Stars 100r. You have him covered, right? Just tell him, you almost folded and just because you wanted to go home that's why you called. Next time, he will do that again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Another hand I saw from WPT's website, totally different, but very funny. 100/50, Jean-Robert Bellande was on the bb with AA, folded to sb who shoved 14K into 150 pot with A5o.... I don't know who's the fish here.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a gift! He plays WPT 10K event like Stars 100r. You have him covered, right? Just tell him, you almost folded and just because you wanted to go home that's why you called. Next time, he will do that again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Another hand I saw from WPT's website, totally different, but very funny. 100/50, Jean-Robert Bellande was on the bb with AA, folded to sb who shoved 14K into 150 pot with A5o.... I don't know who's the fish here.

[/ QUOTE ]

those guys should stake us instead