Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 07:46 PM

Default MUST READ ONLY IF you have deposited using ECHECK on STARS

I made 2 deposits; August 31st 600.00 and September 2nd 500.00

Sometime the beginning of this month the 600 dollar deposit cleared in my account and gave a toll free number with the transaction on my checking account.
Few days later the 2nd deposit came thru also with the same toll free number in the amount of 500.00.

2 days ago there is yet another charge this time named different as EzCh/toll free number and amount. I did not recognize this transaction and when I called the toll free number it was disconnected so I call the number off the pref transaction and asked how many deposits I made they told me 2 and gave me the dates.

K What company charged me for this EZCH So I call my bank and have them do a research payment and low and behold they find out that the number that was listed was incorrect and the correct number is the same as the first 2 transactions.

I call them up a 2nd time and this time with the new information I received from the bank and then they put me on hold and said yes there was a problem and they would credit me back the 500.00.

I wonder if this would have been corrected if I did not research with my bank like I did. Pretty shady if you ask me. Make sure you go over your e check depsots and make sure you were not double charged. That's all. Just wanted to rant a little about poker stars.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: If you used ECHECK on Stars **MUST READ**

why exactly is this a 'must read?'
Old 10-17-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well If you deposited using ECHECK YOU MIGHT be getting ripped off. Do you think that is a good enough reason to must read?
Old 10-17-2007, 09:53 PM

You might also send a copy of your post to P S . I just got an e-mail from them insinuating that e-checks was up and running. They might be interested.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well If you deposited using ECHECK YOU MIGHT be getting ripped off. Do you think that is a good enough reason to must read?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're getting your money... so it's not a ripoff, more of just a mistake that PS fixed.

ok, just scrolled down and saw a larger thread where people are discussing this exact topic. Why did you make a new thread? You're cluttering up the forums.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like a must read to me, i wouldnt wanna be getting ripped off.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're getting your money... so it's not a ripoff, more of just a mistake that PS fixed.

ok, just scrolled down and saw a larger thread where people are discussing this exact topic. Why did you make a new thread? You're cluttering up the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

When 2 transactions appear with a toll free number on my statement then a 3rd transaction that has a different transaction name and different toll free number attached that when you call the number it is disconnected.... yeah I would say that is a little shady, and when I call the non disconnected number they tell me they only have 2 transactions on file and this 3rd one is not them. And after my bank confirms it is the same company and I call them back and enlighten them to the new news they change story on me....yeah I would say that is shady and possible that they were trying to rip me off.