Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: So I had a date tonight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to be honest, I was sad to see you are successful(nice link lol) because it's not usually what's expected of your PUA TR's but nevertheless it's awesome to see you are getting hang of this thing so props.

[/ QUOTE ]

successful how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we didn't have sex, so how could this possibly be considered a successful weekend?

[/sarcasm]
Old 10-30-2007, 02:09 PM

hey dude just some advice,

if you actually like this girl, you should stop posting about it here. lets say you guys get serious or something, she's gonna find out about 2+2. when she sees you say stuff like "we didn't have sex so it couldnt be a successful weekend" she's gonna be PISSED whether you're joking or not.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if you actually like this girl, you should stop posting about it here. lets say you guys get serious or something, she's gonna find out about 2+2. when she sees you say stuff like "we didn't have sex so it couldnt be a successful weekend" she's gonna be PISSED whether you're joking or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. Yeah OR you could just keep posting about it for our entertainment like you've been doing.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:17 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to be honest, I was sad to see you are successful(nice link lol) because it's not usually what's expected of your PUA TR's but nevertheless it's awesome to see you are getting hang of this thing so props.

[/ QUOTE ]

successful how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we didn't have sex, so how could this possibly be considered a successful weekend?

[/sarcasm]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not what I meant at all. You just seem like you are quite unsure of where youre at right now. This is probably my most hated feeling in the world. As such, I would not consider this a success.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM

Oh, I see.

I don't really think that's the case. We spent some quality time together Sunday night and I think we're both definitely into each other, she just wants to take things slow cause that's the kind of girl she is, and that doesn't bother me.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:00 PM

How slow is slow, another 20+ years of abstinence or what?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See, i don't understand this at all. People always seem to talk about their girlfriends finding stuff on here. My girlfriend knows I post on a poker forum and it ends there. Why are your girlfriends stalking what you do on the interwebs people?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See, i don't understand this at all. People always seem to talk about their girlfriends finding stuff on here. My girlfriend knows I post on a poker forum and it ends there. Why are your girlfriends stalking what you do on the interwebs people?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you why. It's because most guys are incapable of keeping the pimp hand strong.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:40 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

my ex gf read my posts because she also posted here. Most other girls I date barely know how to use the internet, much less somehow infer what personality I am on a message board I wouldn;t mention.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Clearly [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TBag, it was a house party off Covell.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds like it is very very close to me.

EDIT - if you come up again for another date, stay in davis and take her to a resteraunt called Seasons, and go to either Ciocolat or Konditorei for dessert. first one is a big hit but everyone's been there. if you want to take her someplace she probably hasn't been but is really good, go Konditorei.