Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: *********To All CEO Poker Tour Participants******

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can we get an IP Check on our new friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

diddlysquat does not share an IP with ceopoker1, twisterpoker, the pokerace1, or apokermaniac.

[/ QUOTE ]

Draneol-

Good luck with your move to Vegas!! I'm sure the Bush Administration will have a tough time replacing you in their wiretapping dept. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the purpose of the PPA? If it is entirely devoted to legalizing internet poker in the US then I would support that effort. If it is 98% devoted to that goal then I have no concern in subsidizing other interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you can rest comfortably about not joining the PPA then.
I'm not a PPA-fanboy in the slightest, but I'm pretty sure I've read of them having interest in changing/correcting state-laws about private-poker games too.
Thought I read something about South Carolina and their antiquated laws for example.
Probably interested in the laws in Texas too I believe.

I'm too lazy to research it but I think it's pretty obvious that the PPA is not ONLY about internet-poker legality and the UIGEA.

If the PPA steps up and helps the players in this CEO matter then I will be quite impressed and glad I became a member.
I might even consider donating more money to them and their fight.
unlikely right now since I just don't see them doing a whole heckuva lot including simply updating their members with ANY relevant information. But you never know. I'm keeping an open-mind and am continually rooting for them to get it together.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:10 AM

Stephen is it true that your attorney has already been in contact with the gaming boards in AC and nevada?