Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Updated WSOP wiring instructions

There are actually TWO diff.transfer forms for wiring funds according to the RIO.
One is for their "general" wire transfer,and the second is specifically for WSOP participants.
It was a pretty simple process,and to expedite it ASAP, I would call the RIO Cage #
1(702)777-7777 as they instantly sent me an e-mail package incl. the pdf. wire form,instructions,and one of girls in the cage personally walked me through the process while I was at my bank.They were EXTREMELY helpful and it took a couple of hours to complete the transaction from start to finish
As far as I know now,when I arrive my wired monies will be waiting patiently for me to withdraw as I chose.

I did however "pre-register" for ONE event(Friday June 15th Event #25 $2000 NLHE) so I could recieve the poker rate for my entire stay at the RIO when I arrive June 10th -whenever.I will most likely be coming back to NY ,July 4th weekend for a break,,,,,,,,then heading back to LV for the Main Event,and the rest of the Bellagio Series Events.

~stephen