Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars has best support? Not this time...

tl;dr
Old 11-19-2007, 11:03 PM

pms
Old 11-19-2007, 11:04 PM

Dan Druff you are a male bitch.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:04 PM

nice to know they thoroughly read my emails
Old 11-19-2007, 11:20 PM

OMG, this is my crowning glory....druff, if u take away my ability to Broke-Seat-Hop, i will forever curse u to the firey bowels of the underworld!!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:22 PM

why cant you just wait until the thirty seconds is up and ninja click the empty seat?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:34 PM

Until you play those limits you won't appreciate how disruptive this can be. Often times, these people are looking for some kind of donation or there's a pro and they want their screen shot of their name at the table. At least railtards at PS can't chat (aka beg for money) like they do at FTP.

I have been in the situation of playing HU at 1-2 and had to deal with a player hopping around the entire table from seat to seat. Needless to say it was pretty annoying. It shouldn't have bothered me, but it definitely distracted away from my game. I thought about emailing Stars but instead decided to chastise the seat hopper asking him if he wanted money. I kept asking him the question and told him I would give him some, but he had to respond to me (knowing full well he couldn't chat). Finally, I told him to check his account because I had shipped him something. He stopped the seat hopping when he saw the penny that I shipped him and I left the table soon thereafter.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Until you play those limits you won't appreciate how disruptive this can be. Often times, these people are looking for some kind of donation or there's a pro and they want their screen shot of their name at the table. At least railtards at PS can't chat (aka beg for money) like they do at FTP.

I have been in the situation of playing HU at 1-2 and had to deal with a player hopping around the entire table from seat to seat. Needless to say it was pretty annoying. It shouldn't have bothered me, but it definitely distracted away from my game. I thought about emailing Stars but instead decided to chastise the seat hopper asking him if he wanted money. I kept asking him the question and told him I would give him some, but he had to respond to me (knowing full well he couldn't chat). Finally, I told him to check his account because I had shipped him something. He stopped the seat hopping when he saw the penny that I shipped him and I left the table soon thereafter.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. ur a whiny bit.ch like dan druff
2. i dont find set hoppers distracting
3. ur a cheap ass sending 1 penny
Old 11-20-2007, 12:21 AM

1. I didn't whine or email PS. I just posted that I found it distracting even though I'm solid winner at those levels. I just found myself laughing and almost guessing where the player was going to hop to next. He did it with some weird timing too lol. It was almost entertaining. I don't have a problem with the ppl waiting in line for a table with a pro. They're gone within a few seconds after their screenshot anyways. It is better than having fish at the table and having to really wait for 9 players to sit first.

2. It is good that you don't find them distracting. I wish I didn't. I need to learn to concentrate better.

3. Maybe I'm a cheap-ass cuz 100/200 limit is the highest I play. I don't ball at 100/200 NL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 11-20-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why cant you just wait until the thirty seconds is up and ninja click the empty seat?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL'd my ass off at ninja click