Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

Hey all, ignore my earlier request to trade FTP for stars. I just made my first deposit on FTP with a bank card on Sunday and I didn't know you have to wait 90 days to do transfers.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I'd like to get between 2 and 4k on Pacific (lol). I have Stars to trade.

I'm a mod, I've sent money to people before, and have a bunch of people that can vouch for me that I'm good for the money.

I'm not sending first, regardless of how many posts you have, etc.

Big thanks to anyone who can help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I'm pretty sure that Pacific doesn't have an interacct transfer feature...
if they do, well, i've got a lot of money on there, but that would be news to me...
Old 08-14-2007, 07:28 PM

teddy,

Damn, that's bad to hear. I just emailed their support team, so hopefully I'll hear back from them with an answer. Thanks for replying either way... I'll post when I hear back from them.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:11 PM

If anyones looking to move money to Stars from Full Tilt lemme know, Im trying to move some of my cash back
Old 08-14-2007, 08:40 PM

Not trying to falsely accuse anyone and he might just honestly be worried about doing the transfer thing but, Minn_pokerplyr im'd me and asked if I could move money for him... I told him since he had registered yesterday there was no way Id trasfer any amount of money to him first and he said he wasn't interested in doing the transfer. I asked him to sit on Full Tilt with his balance and he went away on aim... the screen name he used was: pokerislife689. And again not saying he is a scammer and i doubt anyone would transfer first to a guy who registered so recently and with so few posts but be weary of this guy as he wouldnt sit with his balance
Old 08-14-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not trying to falsely accuse anyone and he might just honestly be worried about doing the transfer thing but, Minn_pokerplyr im'd me and asked if I could move money for him... I told him since he had registered yesterday there was no way Id trasfer any amount of money to him first and he said he wasn't interested in doing the transfer. I asked him to sit on Full Tilt with his balance and he went away on aim... the screen name he used was: pokerislife689. And again not saying he is a scammer and i doubt anyone would transfer first to a guy who registered so recently and with so few posts but be weary of this guy as he wouldnt sit with his balance

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually are accusing me of being a scammer.. And if you think I am going to send first to someone who registered all of 5 months ago with only 1 ref you're the one who is nuts.

Sorry I am not risking losing any more of my money. If that makes me a scammer so be it.

PS: Ur a jerk.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You actually are accusing me of being a scammer.. And if you think I am going to send first to someone who registered all of 5 months ago with only 1 ref you're the one who is nuts.

Sorry I am not risking losing any more of my money. If that makes me a scammer so be it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then why waste your time even responding to anyone who you wouldn't want to send to first? NO ONE is going to send to you first...you need to find people you'd trust to send first to, and make some trades with them.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 PM

Im not gonna make a big deal outta this, sorry I couldnt be any help Minn
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Then why waste your time even responding to anyone who you wouldn't want to send to first? NO ONE is going to send to you first...you need to find people you'd trust to send first to, and make some trades with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, and I am not expecting anyone to send first to me at this stage.. However dealing with someone with <100 posts who registered < a year ago is basicly in the same boat as me. If it were Mike Haven, Backspin, and even you I would send first without hesitation.

I just don't like the random accusation, when nothing even remotely resembling a transfer occured.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:01 PM

I think Bobo is saying why would you contact me if you didnt trust me enough to do the transfer.