FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: I love beer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the best post i've ever seen u make lol.

The only beer I would ever refuse is old milwaulkee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I guess. I would have to Steel Reserve.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're definitely either 16 or 18. You'll grow out of it, don't worry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm 23. Been all over the world and drank lots of different kinds of beer. Never thought it was cool to drink a beer. I just drink it it tastes good and thats that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you of all people should stop being such a [censored] douchebag and start promoting good tasting beer. Stop being an idiot...seriously you're just becoming a [censored] moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I need to promote anything? I drink what I drink and really couldn't care less if anyone approves or not. I can't really take you seriously though cause you sound like people I knew who just turned 21 and asked me if I drank this beer or that beer before with the goal of me thinking they're cool cuz they drink some beer I never heard of and/or stating that they r old enough to drink beer.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm 23. Been all over the world and drank lots of different kinds of beer. Never thought it was cool to drink a beer. I just drink it it tastes good and thats that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you of all people should stop being such a [censored] douchebag and start promoting good tasting beer. Stop being an idiot...seriously you're just becoming a [censored] moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I need to promote anything? I drink what I drink and really couldn't care less if anyone approves or not. I can't really take you seriously though cause you sound like people I knew who just turned 21 and asked me if I drank this beer or that beer before with the goal of me thinking they're cool cuz they drink some beer I never heard of and/or stating that they r old enough to drink beer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say I CARED what anyone else approved what I drank or not you [censored] idiot??? I asked what other people were drinking so maybe I can pick up a new beer that I haven't been drinking. Are you trying to copy SpechelEDD? Cuz if so, you excel in the [censored] dumbass section. A+ #1 Congrats
Old 11-21-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say I CARED what anyone else approved what I drank or not you [censored] idiot??? I asked what other people were drinking so maybe I can pick up a new beer that I haven't been drinking. Are you trying to copy SpechelEDD? Cuz if so, you excel in the [censored] dumbass section. A+ #1 Congrats

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude relax puberty is a natural thing we all go through. Remember you have plenty of loving and caring men here on 2+2 who can help guide you through it. Just think of me as a sort of father figure OK.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude relax puberty is a natural thing we all go through. Remember you have plenty of loving and caring men here on 2+2 who can help guide you through it. Just think of me as a sort of father figure OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you trying to copy SpechelEDD? Cuz if so, you excel in the [censored] dumbass section. A+ #1 Congrats douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-21-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you trying to copy SpechelEDD? Cuz if so, you excel in the [censored] dumbass section. A+ #1 Congrats douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously PM me for fatherly advice on how to handle your hormonal changes. Maybe I'll even let you in on a cool beer I drink.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously PM me for fatherly advice on how to handle your hormonal changes. Maybe I'll even let you in on a cool beer I drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-21-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you need to pick up a new beer that you haven't been drinking? Are you that much of a loser that you think you get cool points for drinking a new beer? Dude seriously pick a beer and stick to it. You have no loyalty.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uhm.. beer for the most part tastes like beer

[/ QUOTE ]
If you think a stout tastes anything like an IPA, go buy both a Young's Chocolate Stout and a Stone Ruination IPA. Both can be had in Nashville, TN, so both are pretty available in the US. They're about as similar as a filet mignon and a Thai curry: the former are roasted/charred with an almost buttery texture, and the latter are sharp and biting with plenty of citrus flavor to cut the heat. Guess what else is similar? They're both beer.

[ QUOTE ]
wheat beer is wheat beer.

[/ QUOTE ]
In the spirit of the above paragraph, buy a Pyramid or Widmer hefe and then buy a Paulaner or Weihenstephaner hefe. Completely different flavor profiles. Better yet, get one each of those, and then get a Belgian Wit; even Blue Moon will do. Again, very different flavor profiles.

There's nothing wrong with drinking what you like. The big breweries, generally Bud, Miller, and Cools, aim for specific goals, and what they do, they do very, very well. That being said, beer in general provides such a wide variety of flavors that, given access to any beer in the world, you'd be much better off pairing a beer with your meal than a wine. Wine makers hate to hear it, but beer lists in upscale restaurants are growing, "cellarman" are increasingly being sought-after in complement to sommeliers, and craft beer, as a segment of beer sales, is growing at a a healthy pace. Statements like, "beer tastes like beer," are rooted solely in ignorance to the point of being nonsensical.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of either.. I don't drink beer with food it tastes gross.

The bar I go to people get in fights every week, it's more fun than being able to say I drink a hoide toidy beer of the month.

I like being called ignorant thanks douche bag.. Would your imported beer make more of a mess when it got poured on you?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:17 PM

Old 11-21-2007, 08:20 PM

oh ya, heres the best beer ive ever had. its really incomparable to anything else its so much better. 13% abv.