Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Aussie Millions

Im going, was there this year and its awesome. They run pretty big cash games and im sure theyll get even bigger games this year.
Im gonna be at crown from probably 2 weeks time, then head to appt macau and come bak to oz for appt sydney then aussie millions.
Whose staying in sydney or melbourne over new year any plans yet???
Old 11-01-2007, 05:10 AM

What are the lowest games they run during Aussie Millions? Is it going to be 2/3 + depending on what higher limit games are running? or only 2/5+ or something?

Oh alot of the tennis players rent houses during the Aus Open just round the cornor from me
Old 11-01-2007, 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What are the lowest games they run during Aussie Millions? Is it going to be 2/3 + depending on what higher limit games are running? or only 2/5+ or something?

Oh alot of the tennis players rent houses during the Aus Open just round the cornor from me

[/ QUOTE ]

You're from Melbourne FMA??

Anyway, as you probably know, they normally spread 1/2 but only spread 2/3 during the Pokernews Cup so I imagine it'd be the same for the AM. (This is awesome because all the 1/2 donks step up to 2/3 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 11-01-2007, 08:12 PM

I will be there working with Fox Sports again and will have some involvement with Full Tilt and Crown as well. If you have any questions about the tournament, television, or FT activities I can probably get them answered.

Matt Savage
SavageTournaments.com
Old 11-01-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be there working with Fox Sports again and will have some involvement with Full Tilt and Crown as well. If you have any questions about the tournament, television, or FT activities I can probably get them answered.

Matt Savage
SavageTournaments.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Matt and thanks for posting,

i was wondering if there was going to be any ammendments for the satelittes into the main event? I was present this year and thought the structures for these satelittes were really poor and favoured way more luck than should be present.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:19 PM

I will check into it, I had some input into the tournaments but not the satellites.

Matt
Old 11-04-2007, 03:05 AM

Yeah, I'm from melb Wake_Up. I figured it'd be the same as during the Pokernews Cup and Vic Champs, but the turnout for AM will be ALOT bigger obviously, so I thought they may cut out 2/3 aswell
Old 11-04-2007, 07:06 AM

Obviously can't edit my post now, I'm just looking to find out the structures of the prelim events at AM. If anyone can link me to or tell me when they're being released that'd be appreciated.

Ty
Old 11-08-2007, 09:33 PM

I am booked to leave LA on 1/8 and be in Melbourne from the 10th to the 22nd. Planning on the $1650 event on the 10th, Main Event on the 14th and depending on how I fare, heads up on the 17th, Team Event on the 18th and the short handed event on the 19th. Of course, if I am skilled (or lucky) enough to go deep at the ME, the balance of the events will not be available. Hoping in between the 10th and 14th to play some nice cash games (10/20, 20/40) or the equivalent.

Who else is going and where are you staying?

The fact that Matt Savage is involved is awesome. He brings such class and competence to any event he is involved in.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am booked to leave LA on 1/8 and be in Melbourne from the 10th to the 22nd. Planning on the $1650 event on the 10th, Main Event on the 14th and depending on how I fare, heads up on the 17th, Team Event on the 18th and the short handed event on the 19th. Of course, if I am skilled (or lucky) enough to go deep at the ME, the balance of the events will not be available. Hoping in between the 10th and 14th to play some nice cash games (10/20, 20/40) or the equivalent.

Who else is going and where are you staying?

The fact that Matt Savage is involved is awesome. He brings such class and competence to any event he is involved in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Barry, Aussie Millions has become one of my favorite stops on the tour. Great restaurants and friendly people are the highlights for me. The tournament has a great structure and the staff works really hard to make the event great.

Matt Savage