Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 02:24 AM

Default Re: uNL is easy!

EMc drop that mouse and stand back from that screen ... hands upon your head and freeze !!!

Come back tomorrow and win it back, you're a great player ... shouldn't play tilted though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 02:36 AM

still sticking to 6max like i said i would, nothing real interesting is happening though. i did win half a buyin today so that was nice to win more than some pocket change. mostly breakeven with a couple jumps in around 300 hands, we'll see how the last bit of the month plays out.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:49 AM

Stars is so rigged against me. I cannot win there this month. I am getting no action when ahead, am often card dead, and losing ridiculous freaking hands. I didn't know a 8/3/2 over 700 hands calls a 3 bet PF with JJ. I know he has a set, but [censored] it, im all in I have the NFD and AA and maybe he doesnt and stuff. Or well Ive flopped 4 sets on this table and have gotten no action, and I have checked a lot of flops to this guy, so let me check this set to him. Oh, wtf, just turn a straight, yup thats about as [censored] standard as it [censored] gets. Flop the 2nd nuts twice, [censored] you, your villain flopped the nuts! Your boat is no good. FLOP A FLUSH....pfft like thats gonna hold up to showdown. This is nuts these players are all easily beatable but hell, you might need a little something called cards for it and to have them not hit n run.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:56 AM

Yep .. [censored] happens at times ... I know how it feels

It will turn around, but don't tilt like a cow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yep .. [censored] happens at times ... I know how it feels

It will turn around, but don't tilt like a cow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol im glad ur back. dont tilt like a cow is quality advice
Old 02-20-2007, 03:09 AM

Thx Kaz, but you know .... He is The People's Mod, nothing less than quality will do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 AM

Default Just the fpp:s ma\'m

W00T I made like 2 knit beenies today

Old 02-20-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Just the fpp:s ma\'m

I hate february.

-100$ this month, I was up 300$. Stupid poker.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:53 AM

Ok stopped playing MTT beginning january with 100$ left in my account. began playing 5NL, hit 180, played couple donk'n go, hit 200, switched to 10NL played to 550 last weekend, hit 650 with a couple of donk'n go and switched to 25NL, then this hand happened (sorry no HH, im at work). Villain MP raises 4 BB, folded to me in BB with TT, I call (shoulda raised maybe? normally i 3-bet with JJ+, AK without reads).
flop is 339. I check he bets 2$, I raise to 8$, the pot is now 12$. He calls 6$, and has 3$ left, turn is brick, I put him all-in he calls and hits Q river for his AQ hand.

TILT SESSION BEGINNING (my session of 25NL was everyone calling anything with nothing at 25NL, didnt see that at 10NL) Anyways im sock sick of pleople calling with nothing and sucking out I loose 80$, down to 575 in like 200 hands. Then I do the worst TILT move everyone can do : Go at 100NL get AKs twice, 3-bet them, my c-bet gets raised on flop both times, lost 40$ in 10 hands. Man playing with 5-buying deep and hearing your brain saying : sit out, sit out, sit out and continue to play = looks like drug addiction to me, damn it!!! But what I did not know at that time is that there is a donk 65/20/5 at the table. I play a bit more and I realize theres a donk and 3 regulars hitting on him at the table. So I decide to stay and I took 250 from him in 100 hands, I leave, tilt is off. I hope I never do that again. Tilt is worse than anything...
But the fix was good +100$ for the night, tilt is off and I guess im back to 10NL for awhile, not ready for 25NLi guess, I tilt too fast there, 30buyings not enough...oh well, I need to take a lesson from that...

maybe ill play donk'n go till I hit the proper bankroll for 100NL?

Rambling is off
Old 02-20-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok stopped playing MTT beginning january with 100$ left in my account. began playing 5NL, hit 180, played couple donk'n go, hit 200, switched to 10NL played to 550 last weekend, hit 650 with a couple of donk'n go and switched to 25NL, then this hand happened (sorry no HH, im at work). Villain MP raises 4 BB, folded to me in BB with TT, I call (shoulda raised maybe? normally i 3-bet with JJ+, AK without reads).
flop is 339. I check he bets 2$, I raise to 8$, the pot is now 12$. He calls 6$, and has 3$ left, turn is brick, I put him all-in he calls and hits Q river for his AQ hand.

TILT SESSION BEGINNING (my session of 25NL was everyone calling anything with nothing at 25NL, didnt see that at 10NL) Anyways im sock sick of pleople calling with nothing and sucking out I loose 80$, down to 575 in like 200 hands. Then I do the worst TILT move everyone can do : Go at 100NL get AKs twice, 3-bet them, my c-bet gets raised on flop both times, lost 40$ in 10 hands. Man playing with 5-buying deep and hearing your brain saying : sit out, sit out, sit out and continue to play = looks like drug addiction to me, damn it!!! But what I did not know at that time is that there is a donk 65/20/5 at the table. I play a bit more and I realize theres a donk and 3 regulars hitting on him at the table. So I decide to stay and I took 250 from him in 100 hands, I leave, tilt is off. I hope I never do that again. Tilt is worse than anything...
But the fix was good +100$ for the night, tilt is off and I guess im back to 10NL for awhile, not ready for 25NLi guess, I tilt too fast there, 30buyings not enough...oh well, I need to take a lesson from that...

maybe ill play donk'n go till I hit the proper bankroll for 100NL?

Rambling is off

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't move up if you are this prone to tilt. Tilting at NL25 is realtively cheap.

All is well that ends well though
Closed Thread