Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 02:33 PM

Default Commute?

In a very special game of COMMUTE!!! (lie), I offically run the joke into the ground.

i'm leaving at an undertermined time, at an unknown location, for an undetermined diststance. frankly, the fact of the matter is that I don't even have a real job. so you're really guessing when i find real work.
who the hell knows what the weather is
my normal commute with minimal traffic is 0h0m0s
all guesses stamped prior to 4:05 PM EDT on November 6th, 2010 (or the day that i am offically hired, whichever comes first) are valid.
winners get prestige, honor, and a free burrito from chipotle

dont forget people
you have THREE goals in this game!!1!!2!!zomgoneonetwothree!!!
your first goal is to guess when I get home from my first day of work. your second goal is to guess exactly where I end up working. your third goal is to guess how many times i get pwned in interviews while trying to find a real job!
sound exciting right? yeah, I know it isn't. :\

final trip time/date will be determined as the time I pull the emergency brake on my car coming home from my first day at work. if i end up in a location where i commute to work via mass transit, this will be replaced by the time and date i walk through the door of my current home. in the instance that my job has me working from home, this time will be determined by the offical timestamp that my bank clears the first paycheck.
offical location will be determined by the lonigitude and latititude that google maps spits out for my given location. if i end up working from home, this would be my home address. my offical place of work will not be revealed, just whoever came closest. distance will be determined by what google maps groks your answer as a lonigitude and latitude -- so if you guess a city, your offical guess will be the geographical center of that city (which is what google maps gives you if you feed it a city). guesses that do not return a valid result will not count.
pwns will be accumulated thusly: for every interview that i go to and end up thoroughly embarassing myself, one is added to the pwn total. so one pwn per interview, minus one for the time i actually get hired.
you may not choose a time and date that has already been selected. times are to the nearest minute.
you may not choose a location that has already been selected. locations are whatever format google maps will accept.
you may not choose a pwned total that has already been selected. pwned totals are in the set of integrers greater than or equal to 0.
once you make a guess, you cant change, unless youve duplicated another players guess, or a previous winner takes your guess.

one win will be awarded per catogory. you may win them all.
ties will be broken in this manner:
for time guesses, whichever player got the closer distance wins
for distance guesses, whichever player got the closer pwned total wins
for pwned guesses, whichever player got the closer time wins
if the first tiebreaker is tied, then the final category will be used in the same manner
if all three categories are tied, then there will be a sudden death game of COMMUTE!!! between the involved parties, with private selection

so, without further ado, lets all... uh... commute?

and btw, dont duplicate other people's guesswork biotches!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Commute?

tl;dr
Old 11-08-2006, 02:36 PM

as this is copyright infringement, i will require 1 nude photo of yourself as settlement
(this assuming you are an asian female. if you are a non-asian female, i will require 2 photos)
Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 PM

doesn't matter/ no where/ infinity!!

LOL pwn'd by interviewaments!!!

where's my burrito beyotch? BTW, Chipotle sucks!!
Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

(I am quickly making a run at being POG's least funny poster... maybe I should have entered Last Pogger Standing.)
Old 11-08-2006, 02:39 PM

time: 11/14/2006, 8:22 pm
where: Chipotle
pwns: 1

how exactly will this free burrito get into my belly?