Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Found Poker Bot on FTP (First in 2 months)

[ QUOTE ]

I'm on sharkscope, pocket fives, and the pokerdb bro, hit me up, I crush nit's, head's up and I'm a full time pro online. Any place, any time, I'll play!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha.

thought as much.

hahahahaha.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"It's a fact, his slander does influence pokersites. "

influences sure. but what he says is not anywhere close to the end all be all. and if it is, its not his fault and he should not be skewered.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has no right to accuse players and not provide any evidence, if you read through his threads you will see that he is a fraud. I'm just calling him out. The day he calls your name out as a bot because you are a good player, you will understand. His detection method consists of railbirding a winning player, calling them out here and on his crappy site, then asking 2+2er's to email that site and tell them that player is a bot. Once again all with no evidence because it's his secret?? Screw him.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:04 PM

"He has no right to accuse players and not provide any evidence, "

he has provided evidence in private to quite a few allegedly respected posters who have vouched for him in the beatme1. among them deathdonkey, gildwuld, gehrig and myself. oh and heres an interesting one: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
Old 07-18-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

he has provided evidence in private to quite a few allegedly respected posters who have vouched for him in the beatme1. among them deathdonkey, gildwuld, gehrig and myself. oh and heres an interesting one: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and if i remember correctly, beatme1 challenged him on heads-up play, on her expences! What did Mr.G just do in this thread?
Oh, and yeah, he didn't respond to her challenge to go HU with him!
That's all i need to know - and based on this thread, i now know that he has some issues, that he should take somewhere else, 2p2 is not the right address. 2p2 isn't qualified for treating unsolved issues with lack of love in early childhood.

...hmmm, except...maybe in Psychology? or, maybe, if you're a high roller (as you say), you must have access to some of the big poker celebrities, Jerry Yang is now giving pshyc. sessions for free, he now has plenty of money and is prone to charitiy. That is frankly the only thing that can help you, Mr. G. .

You're a joke man. A joke.

br, darks
Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

he has provided evidence in private to quite a few allegedly respected posters who have vouched for him in the beatme1. among them deathdonkey, gildwuld, gehrig and myself. oh and heres an interesting one: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1 [/quote
what's that link?? dean is on his bot list now!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:46 PM

wow, you guys really are dumb. im constantly appalled, every day, at how dumb ppl can be. at poker its one thing. ppl are gambling etc. but if you go out of your way to post on a message board i would think you would at least have some idea of how to think.

darks, "Yeah, and if i remember correctly, beatme1 challenged him on heads-up play, on her expences! What did Mr.G just do in this thread?
Oh, and yeah, he didn't respond to her challenge to go HU with him!"

i really hope you are in law school. your conclusions are infallible.

mic, "what's that link?? dean is on his bot list now! "

notice dean said "I've heard the same piece of evidence Gehrig has, and it is extremely damning, if true." is it ironic that dean somewhat vouched for mrg?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

notice dean said "I've heard the same piece of evidence Gehrig has, and it is extremely damning, if true." is it ironic that dean somewhat vouched for mrg?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea after that then Dean slammed Mr.G and called him out as a fraud, then Mr.G said he was a bot. Come on!! Mr.G has zero creditability after that crap.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea after that then Dean slammed Mr.G and called him out as a fraud, then Mr.G said he was a bot. Come on!! Mr.G has zero creditability after that crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully dean. will clarify, but im pretty sure he didnt call mrg a fraud and even said said he supported the cause and just felt mrg should be reigned in a bit. heres the post http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

and heres the pertinent quote since im not sure you are smart enough to decipher.

"Hopefully he learns his lesson, continues to highlight the important issue of bots, but keeps his finger further away from the trigger."
Old 07-19-2007, 12:35 AM

I'm pretty sure that Mr.G's antibot stance is genuine and that 100% of the people he names as bots he is/was 100% convinced ARE bots, even if imo only about 80% are in fact bots.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:30 AM

mike you are like the coolest most useful crazy ass psycho ever