Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2006, 10:18 PM

Default Does Quick Cash Still = Deposit?

Sorry if this has been covered already. I used the search and didn't find anything.

My affiliate tells me that his quick cash transfers are no longer good for re-load bonuses. He used to be able to make a quick cash transfer to me and I'd get the re-load bonus. But since Party changed their software, he cannot use his quick-cash privelidge to do this anymore. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Does Quick Cash Still = Deposit?

my party group MGR is way down, and i tried to send bonuses to trigger the reload and it didn't work, but it had worked in the past.

may i suggest affiliates wait until we find out more, because i am concerned that i may have wasted people's bonus eligibility by making a "deposit" with the quick cash transfer...i have emailed my upline to find out what is going on.

p.sx this was not rakeback, this was an incentive to get people playing again after the accelerator maraton.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:52 PM

Right. It's the same thing with my affiliate. This quick-cash is NOT rakeback. Merely, re-load money so I can play and get a bonus. It has always worked in the past. But it didn't work last month and it didn't work this month either.

He hasn't been able to get a response from his affiliate manager, so I thought I'd ask here.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:03 PM

It hasnt worked for me either. However they are still entitled to the bonus. Player can email support, emphasize it was a QCash not interaccount transfer, and they should get the reload. (Its worked for me.)