Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you support a seperate PL forum?
Yes 4 14.29%
No 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Roger, I\'m queening it as we speak (NC Thread)

i didn't even read it. I just accepted (i know stupid) Its all cool now. I called them up and they re-opened it. It was something to do with making transactions from a different computer. (even though I've always used the same computer). Whatevs though, least i'm back in business.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i didn't even read it. I just accepted (i know stupid) Its all cool now. I called them up and they re-opened it. It was something to do with making transactions from a different computer. (even though I've always used the same computer). Whatevs though, least i'm back in business.

[/ QUOTE ]

this happened to me a month ago. I was accessing neteller from home and work, something changed at work (I accepted a security certificate or something that I never got before) and I got blocked. One phone call fixed it....but I was obviously worried but its all good. its inconvieient but better safe than sorry I suppose. the cup is half full. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2006, 06:32 AM

You should of used live chat & hoped to get ryan!

I wonder if that guy is getting a barrage of people asking him to type "lol donkaments"
Old 10-08-2006, 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its inconvieient but better safe than sorry I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree Ozi, I think their level of security is a good thing.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:16 AM

I've been trying to post some absolute hands, but when I convert them at FTR (using 2+2 format)it comes out like this....

Absolute Poker (0 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: is with , .

Final Pot:

Anyone know what the problem may be? (looks like i've tried to onvert the hand manually during a friday night 2+2 game [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
Old 10-08-2006, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should of used live chat & hoped to get ryan!

I wonder if that guy is getting a barrage of people asking him to type "lol donkaments"

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know meow Gib. Hopefully his supervisor meow didn't see those conversations meow.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:31 AM

knock, you should have folded preflop, otherwise raised the turn. The 3-bet on the river was spew.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:14 AM

Sorry I didn't get around to making an awesome drunkern post.

Instead I got hammered, danced a lot, played a sweet drinking game called "Rock, Paper, Scissors," in which you line up ten cups, and fill them to ~beirut level and then play RPS with the loser drinking one cup for each loss. It involves nothing but drinking and competition and is therefore awesome. I also saw some of my old friends from the team who graduated but who came back for "alumni day," which was sweet.

As for Wookie's life beat, that's terrible news! I've had a similar experience in a different discipline for what it's worth. It's very easy to spend a long time detailing and defending an idea in philosophy that turns out not to work. Very frustrating, but it's never been of I-can't-take-my-qualifier proportions. Tough break, dude, but good luck.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:23 AM

Wook, that's rough. I hope everything works itself out to a good result in the end.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:12 PM

Morning update:

I woke up still somewhat drunk. I found an e-mail from my advisor saying that it wasn't time to panic, asking when my proposal was due (heh), and saying he'd go over things with me on Monday afternoon (heh). I found an IM from Str8fish telling me that being wrong wasn't such a bad thing (heh). As I was explaning to him on IM that yes it was indeed a very bad thing, I was going over my data analysis script because I thought of a stupid error that there was no way I could have made, but I might as well check anyway. That mistake was not made. However, I did see another mistake! Seldom am I this happy over having screwed up, but it does give me hope for my before thenqualifier. It means that these results "could not be completed in time for my qualifier" (heh), and that I'm going to fly on my previous results from which I can still argue to my committee that I have some research worth doing and that I should be allowed to continue in grad school and earn my Ph.D. doing it. I then stumbled off to church to pray very hard.

I don't think I'm going to touch that data again before my qualifier, or at least not enough to see any results. I may process it enough so that I can instantly see the results AFTER I take my qualifier, but I'm leaving my project in Schroedinger's box up to that point. Leaving my project in a state of superposition between being dead and alive is just fine for the purposes of my proposal, but I'm in no mood to open up the box and pull out a dead, radioactive cat and presenting it to my committee.
Closed Thread