Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Dark hairs - shaving questions

[ QUOTE ]

Ok Ill give u a serious answer. I use to suffer from a similar problem. I am of Mediterranean decent so naturally quite hairy but nothing extreme. I find that buying a beard trimmer and just doing an all over body trim once every 3-4 weeks keeps everything neat.

To me shaving is a terrible idea because razor burn sucks, and the stubble on your legs and chest just look and feel stupid. Plus real men have to have some hair.

Only swimmers and body builders should shave their body IMO (referring to men that is)

I use a level 2-3 barber clippers.

BTW that video in the OP is awesome!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Look around the site's main menu for more great clips.

I'm more on the effeminate side I guess cuz I don't like feeling hairy. I feel much more comfortable all over when I'm clean shaven. To each their own...
Old 11-10-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Buy a trimmer.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what the Phillips Body Groomer is essentially... electric trimmer/shaver for the body.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it...the website says it shaves everywhere, but it is so small, I don't see how it could reach every part of your back.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:30 PM

I have never had a girl complain about my hairyness, infact in this day of metrosexuality everywhere some girls actually like to run their hands down my hairy chest. Same with trimming pubic hair, I clipper my nuts and a little trim, but I like to keep the curls up top. [censored] them they're only women they'll get used to it.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:31 PM

yeah same with me, never had any complaints and no troubles with women. i have a very hairy chest, along with shoulders, back, basically i am an ape.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:41 PM

You're right, the "body groomer" doesn't have an extended reach like that flexable one Noah posted on the 1st page. It can't reach everywhere.

About the women... I'm doing this for myself first and foremost. I like how I look and feel better this way and I'm not doing it for some fashion reason. Women will put up with guys hairy chests, I agree, but many women find hairless guys to be more attractive.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're right, the "body groomer" doesn't have an extended reach like that flexable one Noah posted on the 1st page. It can't reach everywhere.

About the women... I'm doing this for myself first and foremost. I like how I look and feel better this way and I'm not doing it for some fashion reason. Women will put up with guys hairy chests, I agree, but many women find hairless guys to be more attractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

first page.. wtf, get with the times man.

i actually own that extendable back thing and it works well. i clean things up once in a while, for myself.

you say that many women find hairless guys more attractive which certainly may be true. but i could say many women find hairy guys more attractive.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:25 PM

all i know is that when i shave my chest and stomach after it grows in, visually its like losing ten pounds.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:48 PM

I now have all of my front shaved and my calves. I have to make a decision with what to do about my back. I'm really thinking about giving waxing a try for it, even though I know it's going to hurt like a bitch! I'll have it done at a professional salon to make sure it's done right.

The people waxing you certainly have an unusual job. What, with the people screaming obscenities out in pain everytime you remove the wax. But you have to finish your job. They're just like "haha! scream all you want! you're not going anywhere yet!"

Also, I'm glad it has become more acceptable for guys to look more effeminate. One of the biggest reasons I put off going back to shaving after all these years was because I didn't want to be thought of as less of a man or queer or whatever. I've come to the point where I've finally accepted that I should stick by what I feel is right and stop trying to fake liking what I don't, even if it means I'll get weird looks or insulted.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:50 PM

noah that's probably the only reason i'd consider it in summer time, but I haven't been hitting the beach alot the last few summers so it's been not much of a problem.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 PM

Oh yea... and chics are more willing to give BJs to guys shaved or at least trimmed down there.