Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

After countless successfull trades, i believe i've finnaly been scammed. Nothing came up when i backround checked him and he had done successful trades. i was in a hurry and rushed it so i sent first.

Sent money and never received any in return and has had no communication with me since i sent. Unfortunately i get to be the scapegoat this time, but i'd advise not to trade with this person.

2p2 screen name is 1huskerfan and PokerStars name is rags4sale just in case he attempts to make another forum name.

I will update this post if he ever gets back to be and becomes legitimate.

Thanks to all other offers.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:36 PM

lol 1huskerfan just tried to trade with me too. bastard.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After countless successfull trades, i believe i've finnaly been scammed. Nothing came up when i backround checked him and he had done successful trades. i was in a hurry and rushed it so i sent first.

Sent money and never received any in return and has had no communication with me since i sent. Unfortunately i get to be the scapegoat this time, but i'd advise not to trade with this person.

2p2 screen name is 1huskerfan and PokerStars name is rags4sale just in case he attempts to make another forum name.

I will update this post if he ever gets back to be and becomes legitimate.

Thanks to all other offers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not traded with anyone in the last 48 hours, however, I believe my 2p2 account may have been hijacked. I was not able to log on over the weekend and hopefully a mod can verify that I emailed support regarding this issue. My account on PS is not ragsforsale, it is secondbest, just as it is on FTP.

Hopefully someone can vouch for me, I have sent first on all three transactions that I have been involved in. FWIW, I had an overly simple password which I am now changing.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:58 PM

Well it's very convienient that your back. Guess my money is gone. Lucky me.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, maybe a mod can help me out here and confirm that a different IP address accessed my account yesterday. Like I said, every trade I have done, I have traded first, most recently with ALLEN BOND.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:08 PM

Wow you just inspired me to change my password
Old 07-09-2007, 02:10 PM

Maybe pokerstars can be contacted with all emails concerning the trade and they can reverse the interaccount transfer?? Just a suggestion, maybe its worth a shot?
Old 07-09-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, maybe a mod can help me out here and confirm that a different IP address accessed my account yesterday. Like I said, every trade I have done, I have traded first, most recently with ALLEN BOND.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was very weird, because I have sent you multiple PMs on Sunday early morning and you did not reply to any.

All,

I can say this guy has traded with me and I had great success and communication. I am not sure what happened to his account. I know he is secondbest on FTP. Must be compromised account or something.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether you're innocent or not, this is going to be impossible to prove even if the IP address is different. You could have a friend use your 2+2 account to do the deed and claim hackery afterwards. I am not saying that this is what happened, but how would anyone (including a mod) know whether you're innocent or guilty?
Old 07-09-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether you're innocent or not, this is going to be impossible to prove even if the IP address is different. You could have a friend use your 2+2 account to do the deed and claim hackery afterwards. I am not saying that this is what happened, but how would anyone (including a mod) know whether you're innocent or guilty?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am aware of this, but I don't know what other option I have? I could send you a small amount from my PS account, but I have never been able to fund it. I wish I could do something else but I'm not sure what there is.