Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2006, 06:29 PM

Default The Sexual Adventures Post

For my first post in OOT I'm going to run w/ sexual adventures. Inspired by the game post by TT and El Diablo asking to hear about hot chicks people have banged.

I've slept with 36 or so different girls. I guess I could be off by +/- 3 or so. Depending on if I forgot a few people. I haven't made a list in a while.

Out of that 36 I would say 5 of them have been absolute gems. No one famous though.

Highlights-

-A stripper spent the night w/ me. Although I didn't sleep with her [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

-I slept with half of the ADPI exec board. That was pretty sweet, one of them even broke my bookshelf by falling off my dormroom bed.

-I slept with two Sigma Kappas who happened to be roommates.

-I once hooked up with my friend Rachel on her birthday. She had an away message about doing 21 shots and getting sexual favors on her 21st. I asked her how it was going half way through the night and she said she couldn't do 21 shots but she was still hoping for a guy to sleep with. I offered my services and the rest is history.

-I slept with two girls in one day. I feel like 3 was possible but I never did it.

-I once dated a girl just to sleep with her. Her name was Melinda and we had the best sex ever but I hated her. I really hated her. Yet, she was so hot, I would deal with it. I didn't even like introducing her to my friends. She was that retarted.

-As for ugly girls, I would say maybe 5 or 6. Not really ugly per se, but def. people I wouldn't date. Although, I did sleep with this one chick and we lost touch. I saw her like two years later and I wanted to kill myself.

-I have never ever, slept with a fat chick.

-During homecoming last year I ended up hooking up with this freshman. She at the time seemed cute. I don't remember anything else, but when I woke up, I realized she had liver spots and broke my watch. She threw me out of her dorm room cause she had class. She is now known as liverspots mcgee.

Thats really all I can think of now. If this thread gets going, I will post my super failures. I have many failures btw.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:33 PM

Default Re: The Sexual Adventures Post

i once halted an 8 player baseball sim 1.000 (for NES) tourney that was held in my dormroom for sex. we were on the 25th game or so when i called for the time out.

in hindsight, i think it effected my game.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:36 PM

Pictures pls...
Old 04-03-2006, 06:37 PM

ahhh i remember this one fantastic night at an outside party over the summer some years ago (i think 2 or 3) i was talking to this girl and kept dropping sexual inuendos.

well she called me 10 min later and told me to meet her by her car, and she was with her bi friend. i positioned myself between the two, there were 2 other guys there talking to them, and i was able to maneuver my hands down each of their pants at the same time, and them the same to me.

i wasn't able to see the reaction of their faces when their hands touched each other's while caressing my ass, but i have to tell u once i was able to get both of those guys to leave we had a fantaaaaaaastic time in her car.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pictures pls...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-03-2006, 06:39 PM

I can give you pictures if you tell me how. I no longer have them on my computer since my computer crashed, but I have them on my myspace. Either way, my myspace is linked in my location. Just click on the more pictures link. I slept with the redhead, and the hispanic girl sionne, also the one on the right in the shot picture.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:40 PM

I've slept with 20 or so different girls. I guess I could be off by +/- 1 or so. Depending on if I forgot a few people. I haven't made a list in a while.

Out of that 20 I would say none of them have been absolute gems.

Highlights-

I slept with three of the captains of the varsity cheerleading squad when I was a freshman in high school.

I slept with my Spanish teacher when I was a sophomore.

I slept with four girls in one day.

I have been involved in multiple threesomes.

I have dated only two girls in my life.

The best blowjobs I have ever gotten came from a fat girl on the wrestling team who was my friend.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:40 PM

The box with x in it huh. Nice.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pictures pls...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a great game, thats one of the 1st where you picked the attributes and could give them special hitting and pitching powers
Old 04-03-2006, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...Depending on if I invented a few people...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP