Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 09:54 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only a couple more weeks.

I am like 50k points away from 500k VPP.

I am taking a few weeks off once that is done. I am so done with the grinding lifestyle. I am going to learn how to actually play poker, lolz. I'll still play a bit those weeks but I'm cutting 8hrs/day--> 2hrs/day for like ever hopefully. It is time to start my move up the ladder instead of grinding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are going to realize how much you wasted your first semester at college when you look back on it. I mean, grinding 8 hours a day can't have left you much time to meet new people anyways and I know you don't go out to parties because you're a whipped SOB. I regret not going to enough parties my freshman year and not meeting too many people outside my dorm and I went out 2-3 times a week every single week. There is just so much stuff to do, people to hang out with, girls to bang that you are missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm.

Whipped SOB does not compute to mean parties. It would be fine if I met her and was a partier/etc, but I mean I never partied before and that is how she has always known me so I don't think starting to party would be her idea of awesome.

Also, all the girls here are ugly. ALL of them. I would have to drink to want to bang any of these cows. It is disgusting.
Closed Thread