Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome.

I gave up on it. Too many mensa home schooled kids for me.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:36 PM

I quit watching. Has the kid who butchered the chicken in one of those early episodes gotten a star yet?
Old 11-01-2007, 09:49 PM

I quit watching too.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:25 AM

I'm still watching it. I'm glad they didn't really consider giving the star to the chick that was campaigning for it. Selling community supplies (food) and gold star campaign posters? Weak. I guess someone had to make up for the lack of Taylor brattitude this week.
I liked that kid that made and sold the necklaces, that was a great idea and he didn't have to basically steal community supplies to do it.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:55 AM

booooo all of you. this was the best episode yet.

more real issues came up. while briefly visited by sophia dancing for $, this week individuals actually set up their own shops. first some "new" girl is selling food (which is shady because she uses communal food and may or may not be neglecting her other tasks as repsychler mentioned) and then the funny one liner kid jared first gets pissed and trashes her table setup then starts his own business selling "bonanza city 2007" necklaces and makes BANK...leading to a great moment of him spending his cash and walking around town like a p i m p.

all fascinating because of how people react and the fact that this could create a greater divide of wealth.

then the campaigning for the gold star was weird cuz we're watching kids who are not in great financial situations essentially begging for it but the council being like hell no we dont pity you.

i thought it was all good stuff.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and then the funny one liner kid jared first gets pissed and trashes her table setup then starts his own business selling "bonanza city 2007" necklaces and makes BANK...leading to a great moment of him spending his cash and walking around town like a p i m p.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was worth enduring some of the more ridiculous moments to see. Jared as a pimp was awesome [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
booooo all of you. this was the best episode yet.

more real issues came up. while briefly visited by sophia dancing for $, this week individuals actually set up their own shops. first some "new" girl is selling food (which is shady because she uses communal food and may or may not be neglecting her other tasks as repsychler mentioned) and then the funny one liner kid jared first gets pissed and trashes her table setup then starts his own business selling "bonanza city 2007" necklaces and makes BANK...leading to a great moment of him spending his cash and walking around town like a p i m p.

all fascinating because of how people react and the fact that this could create a greater divide of wealth.

then the campaigning for the gold star was weird cuz we're watching kids who are not in great financial situations essentially begging for it but the council being like hell no we dont pity you.

i thought it was all good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed- this was one of the better episodes. The only thing it needed was more Taylor being a bitch.

BTW- saw this picture and thought the rest would appreciate:

Old 11-02-2007, 05:12 PM

Michael is still my favorite character -- the Dazed and Confused stoner kid with long curly hair and makes awesome speeches that everyone loves.

He had one great line this week: "I don't trust the laundry here. Is that wrong?"
Old 11-06-2007, 02:00 AM

Ohhh life, is bigger, its bigger thab you its bigger anf you anr not me the links that you will not go to me and you willll not me LL NO I Sid to much oi havnt saIT TOO MUCH I HNNKIK Say
Old 11-07-2007, 10:40 PM

tonight's episode was interesting. that dance was one of the most disturbing moments i've seen on tv in a while.

i thought olivia was hilarious. sure she went with a cliche routine but it was hilarious.

i'm getting sick of that one bitch campaigning for the gold star. if this shows survives this season and has a 2nd, i hope they do away with the gold star.