Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: LoL - CEO PPA Thread moved to mod forum?

The forum leaders/mods amaze me,as they will leave threads open that have NO poker related bearing,threads where no-one lost any monies,what place some Bimbo Brandi came in because she had a boo boo,Vinny Vinh on a meth binge,..............and FOR ONCE some real quality interaction,and input from obvious many victims,on a subject thread that meant REAL dollars and cents to many,and a SCAM that was uncovered where I felt we were going to get to the bottom of,and even better yet some hard core justice wheher it be in their wallets or in their cells

I dont know what to say anymore!

Another waste of time,as it will be hard to interact going foward from my standpoint if threads are moved/closed regarding this CEO mess!
Old 07-20-2007, 02:53 AM

Stephen,

I know you are angry about the whole scam but your anger is misplaced in your last post.

The thread is valuable to the community and the OWNER of twoplustwo agrees with you. The most important guy on the message board sided with you within 3 minutes of the thread being moved.

I think that Mason taking an initial interest in the thread coupled with his efforts to elicit a comment from Maria (something we had failed to do for the past week,) and his excellent detective work in proving that Maria was multiaccounting, and his quick response to the outcry about the removal of the thread are all evidence of the excellence of twoplustwo.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:56 AM

Maybe Gary with ESPN should look into the issue as well. He might be able to write an investigative piece on the CEO Poker Tour.

It would probably help shining more light onto the issue.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:18 AM

I moved it because I was getting notified about posts in it like every 10 mins for the last 3 days. I didnt have time to look every thing over right now so I moved it to the mod forum so another mod could look it over without leaving it to the public if it was exceedingly bad (as the notifications suggested)
Old 07-20-2007, 03:19 AM

Hope that clears up why it got moved.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I moved it because I was getting notified about posts in it like every 10 mins for the last 3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this? Someone whose name starts with an M?
Old 07-20-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I moved it because I was getting notified about posts in it like every 10 mins for the last 3 days. I didnt have time to look every thing over right now so I moved it to the mod forum so another mod could look it over without leaving it to the public if it was exceedingly bad (as the notifications suggested)

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you check to see if Maria used her multiple accounts to report posts in the thread?
Old 07-20-2007, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone:

I moved it back. A moderator must have moved it and I don't see any reason for that. If there is a good reason, can the moderator please send me a pm.

Best wishes.
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mason!
Old 07-20-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It does. You are too lazy to do your job and read the thread in a forum you moderate. Even a casual glance at the thread would indicate it never should have been moved.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It does. You are too lazy to do your job and read the thread in a forum you moderate. Even a casual glance at the thread would indicate it never should have been moved.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bingo.

Couple things:
A) For something to be a job you need to get paid for it
B) I don't think anyone can call entertainme or myself lazy from the day of the WSOP FT