Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Halo 3 Chatter and XBL Gamertag Thread

FWIW my replacement was mostly painless, they seemed to be on top of things.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 PM

Gotta tell this story about Xbox Live retards:

I was playing Team Slayer last night and the map was The Pit. The other team got up by a few kills and they were camping in the sword room (standard stuff). My team is just standing on top of the platform next to the machine gun. So I say "Hey guys, we need to get together and clear them out of there, they arent going to come to us when they are up on points". Now up to this point the only other stuff I'd said was standard, like "2 by the overshield spawn, blah blah". Anyhow, this guy basically starts berating, says something like "Will you shut up, I'm tired of listening to you whine, blah blah". So I come back with "If you dont want to listen to me then just mute me". He says "What(and then something I cant remember)" and then I said "This is TEAM Slayer, if you want to play by yourself get into a Lone Wolf game". He then goes, "Oh my god dude, if I was there with you I would light you up". I just start laughing and say "Youre pretty tough man, talking [censored] over a headset to someone you cant even see" and his super awesome comeback is "Well you are real tough too, trying to tell people how to play over a headset. Why dont you just play your way and I'll play mine." At that point I just clammed up because it was pretty silly.

Of course, just to be fair, I was the [censored] in one of my games last night. I ripped into some guys I was playing with because they would continually just run past me if I was getting double or triple teamed and try to kill something else or get to a spawn they wanted. It was very frustrating and I lost it a little bit (teh Halo 3 is serious bidness!!).

Sorry if you actually read that whole thing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

EDIT: DJ Sensei and I hooked up for a few games last night, was pretty cool. Its always more fun to play with another 2p2er. I'm hoping one night we have enough on to play some custom games.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 PM

I'm trying to get some people together for custom games on Saturday, if anybody's interested.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to get some people together for custom games on Saturday, if anybody's interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time plz?

Also, A/S/L? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 02:02 PM

I'm open to any time in the afternoon/evening. I was thinking around 6:00pm central. Either Saturday or friday, whichever will get more people in. 25, depends, Kansas.

EDIT:

I posted this on another board and am asking some friends to join, so i'm hoping to get together about 10-14 people. Should be good fun. Games with people you 'know' are infinitely more enjoyable than a few friends and a random group.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:10 PM

I would love to get some BTB with a team of 8.

Vulture, you should have told them you kill people in real life.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm open to any time in the afternoon/evening. I was thinking around 6:00pm central. Either Saturday or friday, whichever will get more people in. 25, depends, Kansas.

EDIT:

I posted this on another board and am asking some friends to join, so i'm hoping to get together about 10-14 people. Should be good fun. Games with people you 'know' are infinitely more enjoyable than a few friends and a random group.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a little early for me. Just post the details when you get it all set up.

TSC,

Would you believe some random dude on Xbox Live if he told you that? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I wish you couldve been there to hear that, it was hilarious. Anyhow, I'm definitely down for BTB but I dont know that we can get 8 people on when I usually play lol.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:04 PM

When talking [censored] to some noob in Halo 2 once I challenged him to HU 4 $100 without even thinking. He miraculously shut up even though this obviously carries no weight whatsoever on Xbox Live.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:57 AM

what the [censored]

my 360 goes right to green screen now, last i knew it was downloading some Live game content..
Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 PM

Also on snowbound against underground campers, go grab the sniper and no scope down the base entrances to the main entrance. Two shots (sometimes only one if you're lucky) is an easy kill and they almost always bunch together.