Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which video is more entertaining? tuff_fish or pamela/tommy doing The Jiggy
Pamela and Tommy 7 8.86%
Our hero Tuff_Fish 72 91.14%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: A Marijuana Poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you don't like blunts because they waste so much weed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also why ruin good weed with tobacco?

Or does everyone who smokes weed also smoke tobacco?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how you roll your blunts, but we pull out all the guts. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how you roll your blunts, but we pull out all the guts. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people add tobacco to blunts to aid in the burning. I never have found it necessary.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:44 PM

BPS - you are correct I hate the waste of the weed, I also don't liek the taste of the blunt leaf, they can be rather convient

TDA - I love a nice joint too I smoke them more then bowls recently too they atill waste weed but are good for a group of 5 [which we tend to be] and I used to hate the paper till I found these babies

Clear Rolling Papers

I guess I am being Nitty with the Sativa , there are alot of the cross breads out now. Also as the culture it self has progressed more people seem to actually know the diffrence. 10 Years ago everything good was "hydro" . Now everything is "Haze" I just hate ppl useing the name of a strain that they don't actually sell or have ever really smoked.

BTW FWIW in my Current collection of flavor at home I have
Jack Harer
NYC Desil (from cali)
Kief from the Above Desil ( i know the grower lucky me!)
"Haze" from FLA
and 3 Grams of hash (from above haze when it was fresh)
Some mix strain I don't recall

If slow play reads this thread he's going to drool for the weekend lol.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As far as weed go, its all about the OG and Sour kush. So I guess I'll choose Indica.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-19-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, the wrapper is still tobacco, and really crappy tobacco on top of that. I'd only ever put schwag in a blunt, putting anything remotely decent in one is a complete waste of good bud
Old 03-19-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How could anybody not prefer to vaporize? Don't you people care about your health? Jeez, smoking is so bad for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you are a rookie. THC is not the only thing that gets you high and gives effects, the other hundreds of chemicals in weed do also. Thats why the vaporizor high is lame and boring.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:25 PM

very few strains are pure sativa as a pure sativa produces "airy" buds and requires a lot more plant to produce the same weight that an indica would put out. usually a sativa is mixed with an indica strain and then plants are selected that have sativa qualities for things like taste, smell, and quality of high, while still having indica properties for the grower, like a denser bud, and a smaller bushier plant.

that said, i prefer the sativa hybrids more than the pure indica strains. i'm a big fan of nyc diesel. not that i would pass on any top notch strain.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:29 PM

I must say that I find blunts to be the best weay to smoke. You don't put any tobacco in it, gotta throw the guts out, then roll it fat and make sure it burns slow. Blunts for the win. And wasting weed - eh, thats a weak argument imo.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Indica weed - 95% of the weed you smoke is this.

[/ QUOTE ]

...unless you are a college student at a big state college. College students attract monster sativas like crazy. I got started as an undergrad, and all I knew was THC-heavy, one-hit wall-color-changing crystal-sticky crunk for $50+/eighth. The first time I smoked an indica was much later, and I felt like "huh, well this is a nice, mellow buzz...I guess." Then I found out that that's what people in the real world usually smoke [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The more stories I read like this the more I wonder if I've smoked any Stativa since '82 or '83.

I can only think of a short period that the buzz felt unique- early in my smoking career. I always assumed it was 'cuz I were a noob. However, my friends and I did have some killer hook-ups when we were 12 and 13. Then there was a big dry spell in the mid 80's. The quality went down and we took what we could get.

Since those earlier times, the buzz is usually the same old thing. It isn't necessarily bad. It just isn't special. The only difference is the amounts it takes to achieve the usual high. I've often found it to be too strong, like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest. Potent smoke but with a garbage high.

Also, I've been lurking on a couple of marijuana forums and the concensus seems to be that living in west Michigan is a beat for smokers. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 10:22 PM

Also, I've been lurking on a couple of marijuana forums and the concensus seems to be that living outside of california is a beat for smokers. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]