Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 07:09 AM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt get laid in HS

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
woa, now THAT is a trip report I wanna hear.

*pulls out popcorn and a chair* please, continue

[/ QUOTE ]

I had been dating GF for about 7ish months, and had just gone off to college. She was still a senior in high school. Anyway, she had never been on a plane, or that far out of Georgia really, and since my dad is a pilot for Delta, I figured that I'd take her up to New York in early December, and let her see the city all snowed up and Christmasy. My dad plans it all out, flights and hotels suck because somehow we managed to randomly pick the same weekend as the tree lighting, the Army/Navy game and some sort of DNC convention.

Well, this isn't really want you want to hear anyway, but it was a fun trip, and obviously scored me some big points. So, it's the last night, in the hotel, and it's Dad/Stepmom in one bed and me/GF in the other. This, in and of itself, was kind of surprising because that wasn't the original plan, I guess because of situations like this.

We both wake up really early for some unknown reason and start making out since there's nothing better to do. I don't know what happens, but one thing leads to another and she ends up naked on top of me and we're doing everything we can to be as quiet as possible since my parents are about a half dozen feet away. Luckily for us, they were spooning in the other direction so we didn't have to worry too much about them waking up and immediately seeing anything.

That goes on for a little bit, then we roll over and I'm on top, and then it's pretty much over. I like to chalk this one up to my dad almost entirely since he not only helped get the vacation together and paid for pretty much everything, but also got us tickets to some off-Broadway play that was all about young love relationships, setting the mood pretty well.

She was definitely all about it after that, and life became a lot of fun. The handjob in first class on the flight home was definitely a bonus as well.

I don't know if my dad knew what was going on at any point, but he's never brought it up in conversation, even in some sarcastic passing comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Christmas in New York, very nice setting
Bed next to father, maybe not so nice.

I don't think I could even get it up in the same room as my parents let alone do that, so good job on that sir. Also the whole girl becoming extremely freaky after first time and wanting to do it all the time is exact same with me. Now its just a constant thing. She wants it more than I can supply it sometimes. I am not one to complain [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That goes on for a little bit, then we roll over and I'm on top, and then it's pretty much over. I like to chalk this one up to my dad almost entirely since he not only helped get the vacation together and paid for pretty much everything, but also got us tickets to some off-Broadway play that was all about young love relationships, setting the mood pretty well.

She was definitely all about it after that, and life became a lot of fun. The handjob in first class on the flight home was definitely a bonus as well.

I don't know if my dad knew what was going on at any point, but he's never brought it up in conversation, even in some sarcastic passing comment.

[/ QUOTE ]
IMO this is beyond creepy/not a story I would ever share with anyone ever. You could have stopped at "my girlfriend and I were sleeping in the bed next to my parents" and it would have been one of the creepier familial situations I've read about.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't lose virginity until very recently... and I'm 22.

Was of the religious type and thought I would wait until marriage, but thankfully didn't. When I finally did, I was with a girl that I truly love [and am still dating] and tipsy. It lasted about 30 minutes and I didn't finish. I gave it a 6 because it was very good and emotional, but we obviously were not experienced.

For all those that say it sucks to finish in 2 minutes, you are not me. I can go forever and unless I get into very specific positions, like doggy style, it becomes almost impossible for me to finish, even while completely sober. I feel like I don't have as much sensitivity as I should. I would say about 1/3 of the time I don't finish when we have sex. She has officially finished more than I have, and I know that is a bizarre statistic. I usually attempt to make her get off at least twice before I do and then I have to really try. As far as I am concerned, I say you guys should value your sensitivity, but I of course know I am lucky that I am able to please my woman... a lot.

As Monk would say, "It's a blessing, and a curse."

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is awesome on so many levels, I can't even start. You and I have more in common than I originally thought. Also, I guess that whole marriage thing involving mutual friends didn't work out so well. Eeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]
zomg me too. (the sensitivity thing) im too embarrased to tell my female doctor. im not circumstanced fwiw. its really wierd that at times i dont feel anything. this happened with a lot of girls. even very very tight ones (as far as my fingers could tell)
what it do?
my first was with a 27year old cheerleader coach/ ex cheerleader that was totally messed up mentally but had the most smoking bod/ awesomest tatas ever (uggo teeth though)
i was 16 fwiw and had only made out once in my entire life before
it lastet for at least 2.5 hours before i was too exhausted to keep on going.
i feel sicko about this.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She has officially finished more than I have, and I know that is a bizarre statistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you ever gone out drinking beforehand...

Or even if you don't. That can be girl-dependent, however.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:00 PM

traz-- LOL. What a hilarious and pathetic story. I hope you got a the chance to redeem yourself somewhere down the line with that chick. Either way, funny stuff, but oh well who cares, right? [censored] happens.

My first time: senior year in high school, I started "dating" this sophomore. We would basically just hook up a lot, then part ways. She was kindof a whore. Oh well.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve and we all went to a party. We meet up and proceed to get incredibly wasted. Back at her place (her parents were out at some other party), we start hooking up, and the next thing I know, I'm chowing on some box. After a while, she pulls me up and says, "So uhhh, do you want me to just give you head, or do you want to have sex?" It was very romantic. I chose the latter.

She then went to her parent's room and stole a condom out of their drawer. We go at it for a while, and then I suddenly had to piss due to all the beer I drank earlier. I throw the condom out and pissed. She went back to her parent's room, stole another condom, and we went back to work. Fifteen minutes down the line, I had to piss again. Wtf... When I came back, she told me her parents were out of condoms. Great. She then makes a fantastic suggestion: "Well, we could always just raw dog it." I was wasted, so fine by me.

We go for a while, I pull out, all is well. Overall: 7/10. Also, I think I may have opened up Pandora's Box (no pun intended), as she ended up banging half the school after I graduated.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
traz-- LOL. What a hilarious and pathetic story. I hope you got a the chance to redeem yourself somewhere down the line with that chick. Either way, funny stuff, but oh well who cares, right? [censored] happens.

My first time: senior year in high school, I started "dating" this sophomore. We would basically just hook up a lot, then part ways. She was kindof a whore. Oh well.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve and we all went to a party. We meet up and proceed to get incredibly wasted. Back at her place (her parents were out at some other party), we start hooking up, and the next thing I know, I'm chowing on some box. After a while, she pulls me up and says, "So uhhh, do you want me to just give you head, or do you want to have sex?" It was very romantic. I chose the latter.

She then went to her parent's room and stole a condom out of their drawer. We go at it for a while, and then I suddenly had to piss due to all the beer I drank earlier. I throw the condom out and pissed. She went back to her parent's room, stole another condom, and we went back to work. Fifteen minutes down the line, I had to piss again. Wtf... When I came back, she told me her parents were out of condoms. Great. She then makes a fantastic suggestion: "Well, we could always just raw dog it." I was wasted, so fine by me.

We go for a while, I pull out, all is well. Overall: 7/10. Also, I think I may have opened up Pandora's Box (no pun intended), as she ended up banging half the school after I graduated.

[/ QUOTE ]
poidh

no virgin goes for a total of like 40 minutes... lies
Old 10-29-2007, 02:15 PM

^^^
I actually went longer than this. Keep in mind that I was damn near blacked out. Believe it or not (not many people do), but that's what happened.

After my first time, I had really unrealistic expectations for future sex sessions.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
poidh

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe not 40 min, but they can last if they beat off frequently enough
Old 10-29-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was drunk my first time and didn't get off.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:11 PM

My first time was with a girl that I had met only a week prior and had gotten my first BJ from. Apparently years of furiously masturbating my way through middle school had built up a tolerance which was further compounded by alcohol, and I was pounding away.

After like ten minutes of missionary pounding, I started to think "wtf, is she going to think its weird that I taking this long?" (she didn't know it was my first time, by the way) So I pretended to come and then got up and threw out the condom.

It was definitely not a magical moment.