Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Libertarians
I consider myself a libertarian and agree with the pro-israeli stance more than the pro-palestinian one. 16 76.19%
I consider myself a libertarian and agree with the pro-palestinian stance more than the pro-israeli one. 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: My Campus is getting shot up.

I think the guilt they will have for the rest of their lives is more then enough punishment
Old 04-16-2007, 02:29 PM

Lets wait until all of the information is out before we start calling for hail time.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It might be "SOP" but [censored] that, cops with vests and guns should take charge over unnarmed, defenseless students who are locked in classrooms about to be literally executed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Totally agree. The whole [censored] point of police is to protect the public, not themselves. They should run in there and sacrifice themselves to protect the hundreds of unarmed innocent civilians, THATS THEIR [censored] JOB.

[ QUOTE ]
"Virginia Tech president Charles Steger advised that since the semester is more than halfway over, the students who perished will not receive tuition refunds."

this is so f'n sick.

the first thing that the school does is screw the parents of victims? the whole incident isn't even over, and this [censored] comes up? so wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

W.T.F.!>>!>!>!>!?!?

I am calling BS, and hopefully I'm right. What sort of admin person would even dare discussing this on the day of the tragedy>?!?

Is it true, though, that the only warning given was through email?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
QUIT BUMPING THE [censored] PIC!!!!
I dont like seeing pictures like this

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fairly certain that person is dead that they are carrying. He has a bullet wound on his right thigh that isn't bleeding. That said, they shouldn't show it regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

out of respect to EVERYONE, not even fox news would stoop low enough to blow this up on the front page if he were dead.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt think they would show it if he were dead but it sure looks it and it seems to be all over the front pages now

[/ QUOTE ]

This picture is kind of confusing to me. On CNN, they went to local TV coverage and they had this pic up. And said that this was from an earlier arrest/incident out on the drill field?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cliff Notes: "Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
engineering and science building, asian gunman... i know what it's like to be a science major... i'm just wondering if that has anything to do with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I though at first. I've never heard of a student reacting specifically this way, but there are hundreds of stories of engineering students having full on psychotic breaks from the stress. What a tragedy. The world is going more crazy but at least medical science is getting better and the people that were shot but not killed have a great chance of making full mental and physical recoveries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone I work with was saying there was some sort of review of graduate degrees handed out at VT engineering---something with a plagiarism problem or something? I hadn't heard of this, and have no way of knowing if it's true, but if it is, I wonder if it's related.

[ QUOTE ]
"Virginia Tech president Charles Steger advised that since the semester is more than halfway over, the students who perished will not receive tuition refunds."

this is so f'n sick.

the first thing that the school does is screw the parents of victims? the whole incident isn't even over, and this [censored] comes up? so wrong

[/ QUOTE ]holy [censored].

you've got to be kidding me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

this is so f'n sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise you that they will get their money back. The outrage would be so tremendous if they didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would this even come up now? It happened 2 hours ago? Are you sure that quote is real? I doubt VT is going to go into hock for tuition from 32 students.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:31 PM

this is almost as big as the brandi thread