Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM

Default London bombings were false flags.. just like 9/11

[ QUOTE ]
"I'm just a regular guy, I was born and bred and work in London, and that day I was on my way to work in Old Street, and there was some kind of disruption going on. We were told that it was a power surge [on the underground] and that's how I came to be on the bus." Daniel Said.

He went on to describe the seconds that led up to blast in Tavistock Square:

"And then after that the bus left Euston, full of passengers who had also been evacuated, and the bus seemed to be going nowhere, so I looked out of the... because I was standing on the lower deck because I wasn't sure whether I was on the correct bus. And then I peered ahead and I saw these two cars, which were a mercedes and a BMW, blue and black, which seemed to be in front of the bus, holding it up, and it was diverted about four or five minutes later down towards Tavistock square.

After the explosion, you can understand, I was on the floor. It took about five seconds til the noise had actually quieted down, then I just got up and ran, escaped, I ran straight down the street."

After a few paces down the street Daniel said he saw a man filming him:

"He was holding a camera, it looked like a camcorder, he was walking towards me filming the bus itself. I was confused by this and stopped, skidded to a halt. Then I looked left, right to see what was going on, then looked behind me and saw the bus, the upper deck of which had been completely destroyed by the bomb explosion.

I think at that point my mind must have just changed... I was really, not frightened but I was aware that something amiss was going on. I was looking at the people moving into the actual space on the square. There were guys who were hanging around. There was a row of policemen who were just standing there in yellow fluorescent jackets, they weren't doing anything, they were just watching. There was this guy filming and I'm saying 'what is going on here'. It didn't feel right."

http://www.infowars.net/articles/feb...07Obachike.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn to be affraid of the REAL dangers. Not global warming, not people on the other side of the world (Iraq), not freeriders, not people voluntarily trading, not people moving (immigration), but your local rulers.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: London bombings were false flags.. just like 9/11

Nielsio, are you seriously alleging that the London Bus Attacks were perpetrated by the British government based on one guy's funny feeling? I mean, wouldn't it be normal for people to be looking at a bus that just blew up?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:55 PM

Yeah guy with a camcorder trying to be "mr news guy" asking what happened here. hmmmmmmmmmmm suspicious.

You should know better Nielso. Government is to inefficient to even get sparkplugs for tanks at a decent price. You think these idiots are skilled enough to plan this kind of stuff?

NeBlis
Old 02-06-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nielsio, are you seriously alleging that the London Bus Attacks were perpetrated by the British government based on one guy's funny feeling? I mean, wouldn't it be normal for people to be looking at a bus that just blew up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thinki the main evidence is that at the exact same time/places as the real bombing, there was some sort of excercise/drill taking place to simulate the exact same bombings.

This is indicative of some sort of cover operation so that only a small core of conspirators can use far larger resources of people who don't know what is really going on.

Before you dismiss such things, remember that such false flag operations have been uncovered before in such places as Northern Ireland, Russia, and Spain.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Government is to inefficient to even get sparkplugs for tanks at a decent price.

[/ QUOTE ]

another way to look at it is that goverment/industry is efficient enough to get the taxpayers to pay 1000% markup.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:11 AM

this is the first thread i have opened in this forum.... i dont think ill be back. silliest statement i have ever heard
Old 02-06-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Government is to inefficient to even get sparkplugs for tanks at a decent price.

[/ QUOTE ]

another way to look at it is that goverment/industry is efficient enough to get the taxpayers to pay 1000% markup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. Im not dismissing a conspiracy, only that its unlikely.

NeBlis
Old 02-06-2007, 12:35 AM

Of all things, South Park has an excellent episode on this sort of thinking. I never thought a cartoon would hit the nail on the head like this, but it truly does. A certain percentage of the population will believe a conspiracy, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Its like the whole "pull it" quote from building 7(?) on 9-11. As if "pulling" the building cant mean something different in different professions. To a demolishioner, "pull it" means something completely different than to a firefighter. If I'm a baker, and im pulling dough, does that mean that im setting off charges of explosives under it? Uhhhggg....
Old 02-06-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the first thread i have opened in this forum.... i dont think ill be back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Old 02-06-2007, 11:26 AM

If nothing else, Nielsio has the correct moral.

I can't prove 9-11 was false flag, but boy was it useful.

I also heard the Russian was poisoned as a false flag thingy.