Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm so glad I'm keeping up with this thread. If I'd played poker and tried to win money like a sucker I'd still be back on page 29. Sure I might have a couple thousand dollars more than I did earlier today, but I would have missed some important stuff, including the gimmick Tom that Dids is deleting.

[/ QUOTE ]

bah. 4 tables running on one monitor, following thread very closely on the other and i'm up 45 BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I'm on Winter break and using my dad's laptop, so when I'm playing poker I max out at like 2 massively overlapped tables, so trying to play while I keep up with this is out of the question.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:23 AM

He has lost about 900k. In the weekend that we hung out, he lost over 200k. Also, he keeps crying (literally crying. puffy eyes. tears down his cheek kind of a thing) that Neverwin and Chantel collaborated and busted into his online account and took him for over 150k. That Chantel lied about it because she is a lying whore (yet, he still talks to her everyday) and that it's not really Neverwin's fault because he is a degenerate gambler (and that he is broke ~ but after talking to Dustin, I don't believe that to be true. But who knows? Maybe it is).
Old 12-20-2006, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm so glad I'm keeping up with this thread. If I'd played poker and tried to win money like a sucker I'd still be back on page 29. Sure I might have a couple thousand dollars more than I did earlier today, but I would have missed some important stuff, including the gimmick Tom that Dids is deleting.

[/ QUOTE ]

bah. 4 tables running on one monitor, following thread very closely on the other and i'm up 45 BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I'm on Winter break and using my dad's laptop, so when I'm playing poker I max out at like 2 massively overlapped tables, so trying to play while I keep up with this is out of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least you're not brandi hawbaker [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brandi,

Just had a flash of inspiration. Instead of posting the Captain's number, give him a call yourself and ask him if he would like to come here and tell his side of the story. I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture.

lol at half the n,v,g threads being about an n,v,g thread
Old 12-20-2006, 03:25 AM

[censored], I was about to go to bed, and Brandi drops another dramabomb.

[ QUOTE ]
wtf why? because you guys all fell for it? he should be made a mod or something before he gets banned. A++++ skillz

[/ QUOTE ]agreed....very good job imo. I especially like the David Sklansky comment he made.

In fact, he said that after winning the tournament... he has not won any money playing cash games. He said first that he was playing bad because he had all that money.

I asked him maybe if he was playing in games that were to big for him. He said no. He does not want to be seen playing smaller limits because he is a big pro now. I told him that these guys have been playing longer than he has been alive and does he really think he's better than them? He came up with some arrogant answer for that.

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Just had a flash of inspiration. Instead of posting the Captain's number, give him a call yourself and ask him if he would like to come here and tell his side of the story. I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the smartest ideas I've heard in a while.

BRANDI DO IT
Old 12-20-2006, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He has lost about 900k. In the weekend that we hung out, he lost over 200k. Also, he keeps crying (literally crying. puffy eyes. tears down his cheek kind of a thing)

[/ QUOTE ]
OOOOOH, that kind of crying. Thanks for that. That's exactly the part of the story everyone wants more details of.
Closed Thread