Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom there will no retractions whatsoever. I don't even care how you've made my life a living hell for the past three months, at this point in time I just want my money back. You weren't willing to give it by conventional means. That is why I came public with it. I hope your family knows what a scummy old man you are and has found out about your "daughter" Amanda. I can see how that would make your life very sad.

As for taxes, I'll admit I don't know that much. All I know is what he told me. He said he owed over $500,000 and I know that he has less than that left. As far as deductions, I sure hope he's been keeping receipts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, please describe the penis in question.

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't even pick my own penis out of a lineup, and me and my penis is like this, son.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

As for taxes, I'll admit I don't know that much. All I know is what he told me. He said he owed over $500,000 and I know that he has less than that left. As far as deductions, I sure hope he's been keeping receipts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well in case you didn't think about this, YOUR winnings are taxable as well. Just FYI I hope you saved some money... no huh..

I have a question about the BMW, how many payments did you miss before it got repo'd don't you usually have to miss MULTIPLE payments before they come looking for the wheels. (I've never had a car repo'd before so I'm curious for future scamming purpose...)
Old 12-20-2006, 02:21 AM

Brandi,

FYI: When Chantel went crazy on neverwin, she made sure everyone knew that he had a small penis and that he was probably bisexual. You have a big audience here, so don't let this opportunity slip away.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom there will no retractions whatsoever. I don't even care how you've made my life a living hell for the past three months, at this point in time I just want my money back. You weren't willing to give it by conventional means. That is why I came public with it. I hope your family knows what a scummy old man you are and has found out about your "daughter" Amanda. I can see how that would make your life very sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

and we're off....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah Tom is bluffing. Brandi is showing him down LOL
Old 12-20-2006, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, please describe the penis in question.

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't even pick my own penis out of a lineup, and me and my penis is like this, son.

[/ QUOTE ]

well done
Old 12-20-2006, 02:22 AM

I LOVE THIS GAME! IT'S FAAAAN-TASTIC!

anyone get the bill simmons reference hahahahhahahahaha
Old 12-20-2006, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And so this is what I'm doing with my life right now. Clicking refresh...

And then I'll wake up tomorrow morning and read the 1k posts that get made after I go to bed tonight. I'll be late for work. On the way into work I will give myself a pep talk, telling myself that none of this affects me and that I should work diligently.

Then I will click refresh for 8 more hours.

I hate myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just described half of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

And many people who never ever read or posted on 2+2 b4

when you load up page 30, is anyone else getting this thing about planetganja.com that needs me to ok the certificate. i just keep saying no dont connect to website.

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

FYI: When Chantel went crazy on neverwin, she made sure everyone knew that he had a small penis and that he was probably bisexual. You have a big audience here, so don't let this opportunity slip away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get a link here? I got the link from 9/06 when they first announced they were "in loooooveee" but haven't seen the "gone crazy" one, care to share??
Old 12-20-2006, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Assani, no one cares to hear what you have to say at the moment. Stop please. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]Hey I'm waiting around to hear the important stuff just as much as you(in fact I volunteered to help Tom prove that it was him to try to get the info out there as quickly as possible). But if you got rid of all of the unimportant posts in this thread, you'd only have like 30 posts, so I'm hardly the only one.
Closed Thread