Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Thanks...I have learned a lot the last few days.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If we all know Brandi is lying about Newhizzle, why should anyone believe her about the Franklin story?

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we all KNOW that?

[/ QUOTE ]
I would bet you any sum of money Brandi lied about Newwhizzle.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of posters seem to disagree with some things I'm saying, so let me explain my views...

Ok, I have nothing against Mark at all, so forgive me if my constant questioning of the situation makes it come across that way.

But basically we have two people telling two different tales. One is a girl with a rather troubled past who probably uses drugs and has no money(i.e. a reason to try to scam someone). The other is a guy who from everything I've heard is just a regular guy who started to play poker, got good at it, and won a big tournement.

I can certainly understand why based upon that people would be more inclined to believe Mark. But I don't believe that necessarily proves that he is telling the truth. Sometimes people get mixed up in bad situations and lie to get themselves out of it...it happens to good people and bad people.

Furthermore, just because a bunch of Mark's close friends have chimed in here saying that hes a good guy and that they met Brandi and she was crazy doesn't really sway my opinion. They're HIS friends- what else do you expect me to say.

Basically I'm just sitting back, not forming any opinions, and enjoying the drama unfold. Since I attend a few big tournaments every year, I'll most likely run into both Mark and Brandi one day. Clearly I'll have some opinions of them both based upon this thread, but I'll try my best to not hold any preconceived thoughts about them, to be friendly with them both, and to form my opinions of them based solely upon what I observe. If like everyone says Mark is a really nice guy, then I'll probably introduce myself, have a conversation with him, and consider him a friend. And if Brandi is as crazy as some say, then I'll probably stay away from her. But I'll give them both the benefit of the doubt before forming my true opinion of them.

Others would rather choose sides based upon the limited evidence in this thread. Thats fine- I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that; Thats just not what I'm doing, and it probably comes through in my posts.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:16 AM

Brandi,

While we are waiting for Tom to reply, perhaps you can address El Diablo's very insightful post:

[ QUOTE ]

All,

FWIW, my guess is that Mark is telling the truth about most of the important parts of this thing (Brandi trying to fleece guys, her playing above agreement on his accounts, him not being there while she was playing, etc.). However, I also suspect that Mark did not actually nail Brandi and is understandably trying to save some face after being hustled for so long by this chick tempting him w/ promises of bunghole action. I have no inside info and this is nothing more than a guess, just a hunch based on reading stuff written in this thread. Mark likely doesn't care about verifying it, but if he does care, I'm sure he can provide us with some specific things about Brandi's sexing that could be confirmed by others who have hooked up with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yah but honey is a friendly term. you surely wouldn't use it towards someone who could potentially end your marriage. unless , the honey was in a smartass tone.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just answered your own question. Honey can be used in a friendly way or a patronizing or demeaning way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, honey.

[/ QUOTE ]

See what I mean pokerraja?

Thanks, hopey.

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom there will no retractions whatsoever. I don't even care how you've made my life a living hell for the past three months, at this point in time I just want my money back. You weren't willing to give it by conventional means. That is why I came public with it. I hope your family knows what a scummy old man you are and has found out about your "daughter" Amanda. I can see how that would make your life very sad.

As for taxes, I'll admit I don't know that much. All I know is what he told me. He said he owed over $500,000 and I know that he has less than that left. As far as deductions, I sure hope he's been keeping receipts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, please describe the penis in question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am reminded of a certain scene in The Devil's Advocate featuring Keanu Reeves [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

thread spawned a pics thread.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Tom there will no retractions whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a surprise.

[ QUOTE ]
QFT and roflcopter at Brandi trying to convince a site full of poker players that the play was bad because he was drunk and tired. I'm guessing newhizzle could be drunk, tired, stoned, coked up, blind, and deaf and still wouldn't play half as bad as was shown in those HHs

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it worse if he was there and supervising her or if he wasn't there and let a crazy bitch play on his account with $30K in it? Either way he's a [censored] retard.

My guess of 1 million views and 25000 replies by this time next year is looking good.

Holy calamity,
scream insanity!

That bitch is slipperier than a muthaf#cking manatee~
Closed Thread