FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(6) Live and Let Die 32 32.32%
(3) From Russia With Love 67 67.68%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

I'd like to hear from the OP his thoughts on why Stars would wait until the S&G is down to 5 players before rigging it.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:56 PM

I actually just watched one of these and it seems that every few minutes it costs more to play a hand. wtf?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear from the OP his thoughts on why Stars would wait until the S&G is down to 5 players before rigging it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Off top of my head...umm..Blinds are higher people will be forced to gamble...thus pushing their chips into the middle under perhaps not soo favourable situations......once all the chips are in...It's easy for the software to determine the fastest way to finish the toruament..kinda hard to finish a tournament if your chips don't go in the middle.....
Old 10-20-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then its time to put up or shut up sir....post your convincing stats now........I'm tired of getting ripped off...by these shady sites like Poker Stars.....it must stop now....$%^$^& fly by night operations....and that so called "moderator" of this forum......he's in league with them and all the sites I think.....pay him no attention he's a shill paid off by all the poker sites....post the hand histories quickly before he.......bans you and deletes them all like Riverstars pays him to.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicely done sir....Why don't you participate in the challenge and prove me wrong??....

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe.....I already explained this.......in a previous post....much easier for you to post.........the extensive proof I.........know you must have.....than for me to...play 10 SNGs......on that rigged site.....I Want 2 Believe!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 12:11 AM

I believe.....I already explained this.......in a previous post....much easier for you to post.........the extensive proof I.........know you must have.....than for me to...play 10 SNGs......on that rigged site.....I Want 2 Believe!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is painfully clear that you have no epxerience with the use of "....." to create sentences......please go back to my posts and see how it is done in a manner that allows you to construct sentences that frees you from the use of those fancy "commas", "semicolons"; It is indeed hard to accept something that is new and different...once you are used to the familiar.....
Old 10-20-2007, 12:14 AM

So does this mean....you're posting....those stats and....hand histories soon???? I can't stand the......fact that Riverstars is.....getting away with this.....
Old 10-20-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually just watched one of these and it seems that every few minutes it costs more to play a hand. wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you did there.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So does this mean....you're posting....those stats and....hand histories soon???? I can't stand the......fact that Riverstars is.....getting away with this.....

[/ QUOTE ]

please read the Original post.....I know you can do it....
Old 10-20-2007, 12:20 AM

Read it a long time ago thanks...maybe you should....read some of mine....where I suggest that it would....be much easier for you......to post the stats you.....already have.....rather than have us....try to.....prove a negative from.....10 SNGs....
Old 10-20-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Off top of my head...umm..Blinds are higher people will be forced to gamble...thus pushing their chips into the middle under perhaps not soo favourable situations......once all the chips are in...It's easy for the software to determine the fastest way to finish the toruament..kinda hard to finish a tournament if your chips don't go in the middle.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I have noticed this too...lots of times when I push my chips into the middle under not soo favourable situations, the software determines I should lose...bad pokerstars making the tournament end faster...
Closed Thread