Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

Its not working for IE either
Old 09-27-2007, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
excuse me but I PLAY FOR A LIVING.

Secondly I don't like a site that makes up posts here to get free advertising, that's bs, these guys are well rolled and can pay for it, but instead make up BS posts promoting themselves here(which they do all the time) create a new user here and put up stuff to draw attention to their site. I.E Mr. Shootmeplease. I rest my case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you missed the paid ads they have here, so there goes your free advertising complaint. For that matter, how many times have you pimped your little blog?

And now you're making baseless (and silly) accusations against them... please. Gimmick accounts? Hollywood video editing? They have serious credibility here and in the poker community as well. You're just some random doofus who apparently can't hold hold down a job.

Please move on and stop dangling off of our balls, kthxbye
Old 09-27-2007, 05:04 AM

Asking me to pay for the videos. Username = Bunkman
Old 09-27-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Donkeys,
Thank you for posting your errors here. Be as specific as possible, our developers are checking this thread. FYI you can fix this problem instantly by going to the payment screen and sending us $99.95, I will personally add 1 yr to your current membership. What a deal guys!!!

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-27-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Donkeys,
Thank you for posting your errors here. Be as specific as possible, our developers are checking this thread. FYI you can fix this problem instantly by going to the payment screen and sending us $99.95, I will personally add 1 yr to your current membership. What a deal guys!!!

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone ban this troll?
Old 09-27-2007, 05:07 AM

I'm halfway through CTS's video and I can only describe it as "poker on crack". I mean he know's what he's doing, but that style would take a certain mindset to be able to play. My early opinion is that Tay, Sbrugby and Jman are nits compared to this guy.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm halfway through CTS's video and I can only describe it as "poker on crack". I mean he know's what he's doing, but that style would take a certain mindset to be able to play. My early opinion is that Tay, Sbrugby and Jman are nits compared to this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

ARGHHHHHHHHH, I'm so [censored] jealous
Old 09-27-2007, 05:09 AM

I'm downloading now. Here's how I fixed it:

Open you hosts file (usually c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) in notepad and add these lines:

66.209.214.49 cardrunners.com
66.209.214.49 www.cardrunners.com

Save file, restart your browser and download the cts vid!
Old 09-27-2007, 05:09 AM

As someone said before, if you are getting a request to pay for the video and are using Firefox, try IE, it worked there for me, at least the streaming version.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
excuse me but I PLAY FOR A LIVING.

Secondly I don't like a site that makes up posts here to get free advertising, that's bs, these guys are well rolled and can pay for it, but instead make up BS posts promoting themselves here(which they do all the time) create a new user here and put up stuff to draw attention to their site. I.E Mr. Shootmeplease. I rest my case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you missed the paid ads they have here, so there goes your free advertising complaint. For that matter, how many times have you pimped your little blog?

And now you're making baseless (and silly) accusations against them... please. Gimmick accounts? Hollywood video editing? They have serious credibility here and in the poker community as well. You're just some random doofus who apparently can't hold hold down a job.

Please move on and stop dangling off of our balls, kthxbye

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's hard to keep that nine to five job when you win 10k a night online. You come into work groggy from playing all night and the boss leans into you, ummm well sir I can afford to say fire me then! Of course you could never do this. Yes this is my wonderful life!