Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Do not use Epassporte

They are complete crap...after trying to load with credit card I ran out of options and tried for bank account, after waiting a week for the verification process to get done it took FIFTEEN days for the money to hit my account.

By this time I wanted it back soo....placed a withdrawal request. Checked it three days later and my account has been LOCKED for my protection. Sent them an email...no reply...sent them another email two days later........no reply. Call the center, placed on hold for 40 minutes, listening to the worst hold song ever.

The guy at the center cannot help me, and they send me a verification packet two days later with all this info I have to fill out and scan things like ID, Bank statements, my credit card, a voided check, etc...so after they verify this it will take another two weeks to get my money back.

What a horrible company :/

Edit/MH: Please feel free to post this again in the eP thread if you wish.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Do not use Epassporte

read up on epassporte... first deposits are slow... further you deposited and then decided to instantly withdraw... seems like this is going to raise some flags...

personally, I went through the long first deposit months ago and probably had made 20 cashouts (all using my debit card) since then along with using them to move money around at least that many times... I haven't any problems...
Old 10-18-2007, 05:50 PM

I'm not for sure if you realize this, but there is a whole thread about ePassporte. If you took the time to read it, you would realize that all of this is standard procedure for them.

They have a horrible track record of responding to emails in a timely fashion. Most people that have called them have complained of being on hold for 40 minutes.

From reading through the thread it appears they are simply behind on everything (ldo).
Old 10-18-2007, 05:59 PM

beside the fact that I have had a bank load in process since 8/15 I like them. I have been robusto since and dont even want the load to go throgh now, but they tell me it cant be cancelled.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
read up on epassporte... first deposits are slow... further you deposited and then decided to instantly withdraw... seems like this is going to raise some flags...

personally, I went through the long first deposit months ago and probably had made 20 cashouts (all using my debit card) since then along with using them to move money around at least that many times... I haven't any problems...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had no problems with them whatsoever. Getting starting took a while, that's for sure, but everything's been lovely since then.
Closed Thread