Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Explain?

[ QUOTE ]

the table was very taggy, so much so that i considered moving before i won a couple of decent hands to give me a big stack. after that i opened my game up slightly and was playing the typical 'agro big stack game' which wasnt so much to actually win pots then and there as to set up a situation exactly like this.

as i c-bet pretty much 100% against a single opponent, BB could easily have pegged me on air here and figured his tens were good and he had a redraw if they are not. this is kind of a standard play for me - it wins me alot of big pots, it gets all the money in when im ahead, removes any tricky river decisions and observant opponents will never know where they are at on the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

Class thinking; theres a lesson for us all there
Old 10-23-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: Explain?

GoldenIP it`s not puzzling I just didn `t notice Elrazor`s NFD when I looked at the hand.
So it looked to me like he is risking giving a free card to a possible FD when he checked the turn.
So I figured he must have a very good read on the vilian and was pretty sure he will bet, is why I asked the question because reads weren`t included in his post.

I just misread it that`s all.
I agree that the hand is standard yes, but the OP`s hand is far from standard and far from Elrazor`s hand.

The only few logical explanations I have for the Hiirim`s shove is that he misread his hand or the board because of multitabing or somethin` or made some kind of mouse misclick.