Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 05:08 AM

Default Re: Party Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Stop outing the fish for [censored] sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah seriously, one of my buddies had a 8 and 9 person waiting lists on his tables yesterday after he was outed in this thread. if this is all this thread's going to be used for id rather it was just locked now [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2007, 05:37 AM

yay, party added speed tables in the filters
Old 08-16-2007, 05:40 AM

there are no speed tables though... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

and why the [censored] would party need to make the tables any faster????
Old 08-16-2007, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yah seriously, one of my buddies had a 8 and 9 person waiting lists on his tables yesterday after he was outed in this thread. if this is all this thread's going to be used for id rather it was just locked now [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Guy I outed plays 5/10+. He built up a 500bb stack in about two hours. Follow him around all you like.

2) As stated above, party's an aquarium. There are thousands of uber fish in the small stakes games. Get a grip.

2) You guy's realise that you don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrell to make money, right? I'm not in the business of outing fish, but honestly, this is small stakes poker and we're all fish on a broader scale, you don't have to rely on the clueless/degenerate gamblers to win. I'm not going to hold back from mentioning a fish because some vanilla TAGs can't handle anyone who plays their game.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Guy I outed plays 5/10+. He built up a 500bb stack in about two hours. Follow him around all you like.

2) As stated above, party's an aquarium. There are thousands of uber fish in the small stakes games. Get a grip.

2) You guy's realise that you don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrell to make money, right? I'm not in the business of outing fish, but honestly, this is small stakes poker and we're all fish on a broader scale, you don't have to rely on the clueless/degenerate gamblers to win. I'm not going to hold back from mentioning a fish because some vanilla TAGs can't handle anyone who plays their game.

[/ QUOTE ]

The isssue I would take is that you are giving the "vanilla TAGs" you so seems to despise freebies...

Anyway Party in another inspired move added the speed table feature, only problem is they seem tohave forgotten to include any such tables in the update [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there are no speed tables though... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

and why the [censored] would party need to make the tables any faster????

[/ QUOTE ]so we can get 200 hands an hour ldo
Old 08-16-2007, 05:53 AM

way to dump 200 bucks againt a lag 3barreling with ducks. good job
Old 08-16-2007, 06:00 AM

yeah 200 timed out hands...
Old 08-16-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Noone with 10K+ hands over 10 BB/100...

[/ QUOTE ]

plzdontdoit has 11k hands at 15/100
Old 08-16-2007, 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The isssue I would take is that you are giving the "vanilla TAGs" you so seems to despise freebies...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't despise vanilla tags at all, it's the attitude that irks me.

Anyway, I probably got more riled than I should have. As I said, I don't intend to out fish, it makes no sense to do so. I just think people should stop being so prissy. It's not the end of the world if a buddy gets outed.

[ QUOTE ]
way to dump 200 bucks againt a lag 3barreling with ducks. good job

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine exerting pressure on a player who is out of position, has shown no strength and plays all sorts of rag cards...
Closed Thread