Old 02-02-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Re: iWitness v2

Thanks juk, that works here, too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
If you are ever in Napoleons, Leeds, I owe you some beer
All the best
Old 02-04-2007, 04:37 PM

Nh Juk!

I have made the changes you suggested to the code at the OC site. I'm by no means a programmer but i thought i could help make these changes for my first ever post! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now when you refresh tables manually or it auto-refreshes itself it only closes the tables that no longer fit the player requirements. This makes refreshes much faster, and so reduces the risk of the table order changing halfway through a long refresh, and the annoying skipping occurring.

Also now iWitness does not try to make unneccessary autorefreshes every few minutes because it thinks that there are -4 players at every table. The number of players at each table comes up correctly in the iWitness library now.

I also modified the code with the 12-table Party Poker modifications given in an earlier post. Now it opens and refreshes to 12 tables if so desired. Strangely it does not always say this on the iWitness screen, but I am not sure how to fix this. This seems only a minor problem, as all 12 tables still track fine.

Hopefully these changes help. If not, feel free to edit or roll-back.

Btw, all the work of the creators and editors of this program is greatly appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 02-04-2007, 04:59 PM

For those having problems copying and pasting the code at

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/iWitness

I suggest using a very simple editor, preferably Windows Notepad (not Word or Wordpad). This worked fine for me.

Fz
Old 02-05-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This program just dont work for me, i have freephg 2.07b and iwitness and when i set it up and click go, partypoker opens and login and all, but just go through tables and doesnt open one, well sometimes it do, sometimes it dont, almost never opens up like set in iwitness. Anyone having same problems and know solution?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

same problem here... can anyone help?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This program just dont work for me, i have freephg 2.07b and iwitness and when i set it up and click go, partypoker opens and login and all, but just go through tables and doesnt open one, well sometimes it do, sometimes it dont, almost never opens up like set in iwitness. Anyone having same problems and know solution?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

same problem here... can anyone help?

[/ QUOTE ]
Try using SafeMine. It's a cut down version of iWitness for those having problems getting the real iWitness to work.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2007, 03:11 AM

This is a problem caused when the order of the tables is updated by Party Poker when iWitness is trying to open tables.

When iWitness strarts to open tables it observes tables in the PartyPoker table list and their positions in the list (line number). It then goes out to open them. Unfortunately the table list is always changing (new tables opening, being sorted etc), and so often after a while the table names and their positions no longer match up. When this happens this error appears in your log:

########################Target didn't match table_name

You will notice that iWitness starts skipping over games that fit the criteria that you set, often accompanied by a repeated error sound.

There is no fix for this problem yet, but there are a few ways to make it much less severe.

1) Turn off safe-mode (Right click on ahk icon at the bottom right hand corner of your screen, go to options and then turn off safe mode).
2) Sort the table list by name. Sometimes the tables are sorted by information which is always changing (H/hr, avg pot etc), thus the order of the tables is always being changed to sort by this statistic. Sorting by name reduces this problem.
3) Use the autofilters. Autofilters decrease the number of tables in the list, and so eliminate the effect of changes made to irrelevant tables. Specifically, apply the 'seats per table', 'DP or no DP', 'jackpot/regular' and the relevant limits to shorten the list to only the games that you want to mine (or as close as you can get). This also has the added bonus that when the skipping does occasionally occur, iWitness does not waste time scrolling through irrelevant tables. Before you start iWitness, apply these filters to the limit that you want to mine, and click that limit in the Party Poker drop down box on the left to select it. Do not use the open seats/full table filter, because as tables fill and unfill they will constantly be added and removed from your list, stuffing up your order.
4. Update your code. The code at the OC site now includes modifications which mean that it only auto refreshes tables that no longer fit the player requirements that you have set. With much quicker autorefreshes now, there is much less chance of the problem occuring.

Hopefully this works for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Perhaps this thread could be edited and stuck somewhere, because this is a very frequent problem.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:19 PM

It doesn't shut down finished SNGs anymore
Thanks
Old 03-21-2007, 11:19 PM

AHK v.1.0.46.09
iWitness v2.16
Party v.1.0.0.109

Party upgrade seems to have killed iwitness.
Tried a new copy downloaded from overcards.com
Safemine works.

Error; Unable to navigate to "Game type selected"
Heres a log
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:58 AM Thursday, March 22, 2007
C:\Documents and Settings\david\Desktop\iwitness
WIN_XP
iWitness v2.16
compiled:
max_tables = 12
.ini exists.
Safe mode: Yes
TableMode: Normal
Party's already open.

PartyGaming Version
Build Number: 109/109
Build Date: Mar 14 2007.

OpenTables started.
-1 total rules.
tables_to_open = 12
actually_open: 0
Trying to navigate to No-Limit Hold'em.
Couldn't navigate to game_type
OpenTables finished.

iWitness exits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:00 AM Thursday, March 22, 2007
WIN_XP
iWitness v2.16
compiled:
max_tables = 12
.ini exists.
Party's already open.

PartyGaming Version
Build Date: Mar 14 2007.

OpenTables started.
-1 total rules.
tables_to_open = 12
actually_open: 0
Trying to navigate to Limit Hold'em.
Couldn't navigate to game_type
OpenTables finished.

iWitness exits

3:01 AM Thursday, March 22, 2007
WIN_XP
iWitness v2.16
compiled:
max_tables = 12
.ini exists.

iWitness exits

3:02 AM Thursday, March 22, 2007
WIN_XP
iWitness v2.16
compiled:
max_tables = 12
.ini exists.
Party's already open.

PartyGaming Version