2x10x20

Rear Delt Machine

10x120
7x150
10x140

Front DB Raises

2x10x20
8x25

Very good strength. Beat my PR on every set of mil press so that was sweet. Also did some hang cleans for the first time ever. I dunno how my form was...I think it was ok. I thought the weight was pretty heavy but I didnt go all out since it was my first time. Might keep this in my shoulder day and prolly take out front DB raises or the rear delt machine. Wasnt gonna do front raises today but GF wasnt done her workout so I had time to kill. Also added 5+ lbs on these FINALLY so that was good. So yah, great workout, great intensity, felt good.

Next week goals: 5x150? I dunno. Id like to be able to mil press my body weight, hopefully soon.

Tmrw: Legs.

Note: Got the day wrong yesterday, getting a callous file tonite hopefully.(My callouses were still really bad today the hang cleans hurt them.) Oh yah one more thing...when I was lowering from the clean position back into the hang position, this really sort of hurt my forearms and they got a bit tingly sometimes. Is this normal cuz Im just starting, or a form issue? Also, does any1 have that link of Olift variants? I forget where it is but I see it posted around here a lot. Thanks

-Mike
Old 12-01-2007, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Mike\'s Log

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yah one more thing...when I was lowering from the clean position back into the hang position, this really sort of hurt my forearms and they got a bit tingly sometimes. Is this normal cuz Im just starting, or a form issue? Also, does any1 have that link of Olift variants? I forget where it is but I see it posted around here a lot. Thanks

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
That's weird. The top of my shoulder joint sometimes hurts from going to the rack position to the hang position. Perhaps try absorbing some of the weight with your thighs on the way down? Ideally you'd want to just drop the weight from the rack position, as I think going from rack to hang position can cause undue injury. Few of us have the right set up to do this though. Perhaps try using some leg bend to control the down portion?
Old 12-01-2007, 03:33 AM

Yah I dunno. I did a couple reps today with just the bar at the end of my workout to work on form, same feeling [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

-Mike
Old 12-01-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yah I dunno. I did a couple reps today with just the bar at the end of my workout to work on form, same feeling [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
forearm huh? Is it possible you are experiencing elbow tendonitis from all the other stuff you have been doing?
Old 12-01-2007, 04:23 AM

11/30/2007

Legs

Squats

10x225
6x245
10x235
8x235

Walking DB Lunges

9x60
2x8x60

Lying Hammy Curls

10x110
10x125
8x120

Form was good on squats, weight felt good. Hopefully can start moving up the weight soon. Lunges were tough but good. Good workout overall

Next week goals: I dunno. 255 maybe 6 reps.

Tmrw: Dunno when next day is. Not drinking this weekend (yay) so maybe tmrw or sun. maybe mon. dunno.

-Mike