Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Why aren't I the voluptuous black lady?
Because I'm a douche 31 26.27%
Because I'm stupid 24 20.34%
Because I don't like +EV 63 53.39%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]

lmao all the way to the super bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuff like this is why everyone hates NE fans.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lmao all the way to 19-0 & their 4th super bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 11-05-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pats winning 3 SB's is why everyone hates NE fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 11-05-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was as surprised as anyone that the play wasn't ruled a fumble. What that has to do with the terrible officiating yesterday I'm not really sure. Oh I get it, it's ok for the NFL to screw the Pats now because the Pats benefited from a mistake back in 2003? Sort of like a sports affirmative action plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. It's a league-wide conspiracy against the Patriots and there are no bad calls in any other game involving other teams.

Oh, and as far as the "lol complaining to the competition committee" goes, you guys don't really have any legs to stand on this year.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:53 PM

random sng notes of the quarter:

- wow 60'/114's are sooo much softer than 6 months ago. good lord. such an ez propbet for someone like spacegravy who is a bot.

- stars is so much better than ftp for sngs but the fpps are retarded. i love rakeback. i like real money coming back to me insta, not points. blargh.

- my tourneymanager is only working for stars =(
Old 11-05-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pats winning 3 SB's is why everyone hates NE fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

People don't like pats fans because of their smugness and incessant righteous indignation. You guys won the [censored] game, but can't help yourselves. You have to complain about the refs and suggest some sort of NFL-led conspiracy (lol).
Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Harrison is in the game the Pats don't get smoked they are very even teams. The reffing wasn't terrible.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
Penalties are not supposed to be even. When every other team gets out penalized they talk about the team, being undisciplined, but when it's the pats it must be the refs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The teams are much closer than I thought. The Colts defense was very impressive for 3 quarters and shut down the Pats better than I thought was possible after seeing the Pats rip up every other team. And Adie (or however it's spelled) is just a beast on offense.

The officiating was terrible, no doubt about it IMO. I'm not looking for the refs to even up anything. That's one of the reasons I stopped watching hockey.

- All the PI calls that were borderline went against the Pats (This includes the interception on the throw to Stallworth where he got shoved and thrown out of stride giving the Colts defender position.)
- There were 2 clearly wrong PI penalties against the Pats (1 offensive and 1 defensive)
- The leg whip should have been a simple 5 yeard tripping penalty. There was no unsportsman like leg whip, at least how I've seen it called in the past.

There is no doubt in my mind all the bellyaching the Colts did to the competetion committee is resulting in calls biased against the Patriots.

[/ QUOTE ]

The leg whip is always a 15 yarder. If you think the officiating is so biased to the Colts, explain how a spiking the ball on the Colts logo at the 50 after a turnover was called a 5 yard delay of game instead of a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Harrison is in the game the Pats don't get smoked they are very even teams. The reffing wasn't terrible.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
Penalties are not supposed to be even. When every other team gets out penalized they talk about the team, being undisciplined, but when it's the pats it must be the refs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The teams are much closer than I thought. The Colts defense was very impressive for 3 quarters and shut down the Pats better than I thought was possible after seeing the Pats rip up every other team. And Adie (or however it's spelled) is just a beast on offense.

The officiating was terrible, no doubt about it IMO. I'm not looking for the refs to even up anything. That's one of the reasons I stopped watching hockey.

- All the PI calls that were borderline went against the Pats (This includes the interception on the throw to Stallworth where he got shoved and thrown out of stride giving the Colts defender position.)
- There were 2 clearly wrong PI penalties against the Pats (1 offensive and 1 defensive)
- The leg whip should have been a simple 5 yeard tripping penalty. There was no unsportsman like leg whip, at least how I've seen it called in the past.

There is no doubt in my mind all the bellyaching the Colts did to the competetion committee is resulting in calls biased against the Patriots.

[/ QUOTE ]

The leg whip is always a 15 yarder. If you think the officiating is so biased to the Colts, explain how a spiking the ball on the Colts logo at the 50 after a turnover was called a 5 yard delay of game instead of a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just enthusiasm. Patriots are full of enthusiasm this year.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to complain about the refs and suggest some sort of NFL-led conspiracy (lol).

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's a coincidence that since the Colts' complaint a couple years ago there have been a string of blown PI calls in games involving the Pats and Colts - all in favor of the Colts.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought there was a difference between leg whipping and tripping, but maybe I'm wrong.

Regarding the spike, I think the new rule this year for spiking the ball after a play is 5 yards. I agree that it was in poor taste though and wouldn't have objected if they received a 15 yarder there.
Closed Thread