Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i've cracked open teh ol wpex a few times over the last few days and without the bots there arent many games running. hard to sit in when i know all of the players and cant find any big fish to chase.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez Guru, you just need to think more like me. Once you follow my example and begin to overestimate your own skill while at the same time underestimating everyone else's, there's ALWAYS a game worth playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh make no mistake, I think I'm great and everyone else sucks despite all of the evidence to the contrary. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My real problem is that when I log on there's exactly one or two game goings at the limit i want to play - full up with a waiting list, and when i sit down alone at two other tables no one wants to play [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

can't get in the game no matter who's already there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the same thing... a few weeks ago, you could find four full ring tables to play at (across two levels). Now you can find maybe two (across three or four playing levels).

Its practically a ghost town now... just how many bots were there before?!?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:30 PM

After starting a new table, go to the full tables and let everyone know about it through the chat box. It's likely that 1 or 2 people from each table will come over.

I have the opposite problem. I'll be playing NL heads-up against some guy at a 6 or 10-max table (because they don't have heads-up NL tables), and just as soon as it starts getting good, other players jump in and ruin everything.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:31 PM

Note, we have not had confirmation as far as I know that anti-bot measures are the reason for the drop off. It's hard to think of another reason, but it would be nice to get a word from the GM.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note, we have not had confirmation as far as I know that anti-bot measures are the reason for the drop off. It's hard to think of another reason, but it would be nice to get a word from the GM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is no one else interested in a response to this?
Old 06-06-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a similar post earlier. Of course I'm interested in why the bots left. I'm sure everyone else is too.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me

Also, GM, thank you for all the fixes. Especially the beeping thing.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a similar post earlier. Of course I'm interested in why the bots left. I'm sure everyone else is too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've mentioned it a number of times both here and in MHSH.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:04 PM

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone had an info on the WSEX Money Transfer deposit option?
Old 06-10-2007, 05:55 PM

wsex gm, is waiting 7 weeks for a check gonna be the norm from now on ? i have 3 checks been pending over a month plus. im going on vacation in 10 days and hoping it will be here by then
Old 06-10-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
what do you want him to say? that his site was infested by bots? and the only reason they knew about was by 2+2 posters like me who informed them? (huge mistake by me btw )Its pretty obvious that the majority of players before were bots. i guess getting rid of the bots were be better for us long term, but dam, short term, they were a cashcow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. i was owning them hard HU for huge amounts until i tilted and took at shot at 100/200.i cashed out too much now gotta grind back up .
Closed Thread