Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-03-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Damaging Women

You should feel bad, you're the ass here. Losing her number would be the best thing you can do for her.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:52 PM

What should I do here?

Arrange for a menage a troi with the new girlfriend.

All kidding aside, stop enabling her. Cut the chords and say goodbye. You are playing with this girls fragile emotions.

Let her go...it was a 3-month relationship, she'll get over it. You obviously weren't happy during the relationship and you're with someone else.

She just sounds generally unhappy with her current life situation, what do you gain by still talking to her?

You should leave her alone.

There are a few chicks I know who went to college, were normal girls, then like withing 2 weeks of graduation were suddenly like "i came to college to get my MRS degree" (get married?). None of this was important to them until they realized they were going to have to support themselves.

And I'm sure this girl could get a job better than the one she has now. It's just, sitting with her and hashing all of it out and helping her along the way is pretty stupid considering the post you just wrote.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:54 PM

stop talking to her, hanging out with, and [censored] her, and feeling guilty about her you stupid stupid man. then tell your new girlfriend about what a scumbag you are then hopefully she'll never talk to you again and you will die lonely. too harsh? but seriously you're worried about harming your ex girlfriend when you currently have a girlfriend? she will get over it, you're only making it harder.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:56 PM

the best advice has already been said. shut her out of your life, even if she turns around and starts calling you up/trying to meet up with you again. trying to help her through anything she's going through will just lead to her getting more attached to you, and then you're super-[censored].
Old 08-03-2007, 12:57 PM

I never understood why this is so hard for guys of at least average looks and intelligence.

When it's over it's OVER...

with rare exception... prolonging the sexual relationship and/or trying to stay "friends" rarely works.

Pump, dump, leave, don't call, don't write, don't text, don't myspace her.... move one... better for both.

Now, if you're some type of hunch-back or social retard who can't get laid else-where, then do what you need to do in order for her to keep giving up the poon-tang.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 08-03-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what do you gain by still talking to her?

[/ QUOTE ]

she's cool. we're good friends.

SEX ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

"I think I have done some serious long term damage to her, but I have no idea what to do about it. Today I called her and hinted around about this and told her I felt bad. She started crying and told me that she doesn't want me to contact her any more, I should go and be happy with my new girlfriend. Her saying don't contact me can't be taken at face value, for her that means 'i'm really pissed/hurt right now, [censored] you' or something like that.

What should I do here? I want to help this any way I can, but not sure what my options are. Feel pretty bad."

So what you meant to say is "she complains a lot but i still get to sleep with here. Should i keep talking to her? How bad should i feel about this?"