Old 12-02-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where is assani?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't he still be arguing for Hawaii's consideration in title game anyway? Three 1 loss teams, they're gonna be one of em most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been here the whole time, and let me repeat now for the third time that my argument wasn't based upon me thinking that Hawaii is a top 2 team. I don't have any opinion on that either way. My argument was based around the fact that we don't know how good Hawaii is because they havn't played anyone, so lets make them face the toughest possible game(the title game) so we can find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, we do know how good they are. Or rather, how good they aren't. It's not just that they haven't played anyone of any consequence, it's that despite that they haven't dominated. If they had rolled through their schedule by 3TDs a game, people might think differently. They didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm somewhat biased here, but I think you have to factor in that their away games are tougher than for any other team. All their away games are like a West Coast team flying to the East coast to play. Obviously it cuts the other way and their home games are that much tougher.

With the exception of Fresno State and now Washington they have blown out every team they've played at home.