Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Absolute Poker is stalling withdrawals

Absolute Poker is not sending me my money! I tried to withdraw on the 1st on May through ACH, but after a week they told me that ACH is no longer available. They said that they would mail me a check by 2-day mail, which actually took 4 days. When I had received the checks I deposited it to my bank, but it took longer than normal for the checks to clear. Deposited Monday, usually clears on Wednesday, and it was Friday morning that I got a call from Absolute Poker. They said that the stop payment were put on the checks and that they would send me money through Western Union that afternoon, and told me to call them back and ask for a code to withdraw the money. I called back at 1 PM, they told me to call back because they haven't received a confirmation from Western Union. I called back at 4 PM, I was told to check my email by 8 PM for the code. I checked at 8 PM and then 11 PM and right now it is 1:15 AM still haven't received my email. Absolute poker is not answering my phone calls, nor replying my emails. This is scary. My $1,309 is lost. It is a lot of money for me because I am a college student.

BE careful with Absolute Poker, if you deposit money you have to risk not receiving your winnings.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:49 AM

Default CONVO with an AP Representative.

Welcome! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number 1 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 22 seconds. Thank you for waiting.
You are now chatting with 'esteban'
esteban: Hello, thank you for contacting our Deposit Center! How may I assist you?
you: Hi I emailed payments but I am not getting a reply
esteban: May I have your email address and complete name please?
you: justin511@gmail.com
you: Seung hyuk Mae
esteban: Thank You!
esteban: Please hold one moment
esteban: Thank you for your patience...
esteban: What is the exact issue you are experiencing?
you: Withdrawal
you: As probably many others
esteban: Your patience is appreciated. I will be with you shortly
you: ok
esteban: Thank you for your patience. According to the information provided to me Western Union will send you on one transaction the full $1309 and unfortunately the MTCN is still unavailable. The representative told me that you need to please contact us agian tomorrow before midday.
you: Okay, I realy hope that if i call before midday by tomorrow I would receive my MTCN
esteban: You definitely have to get it tomorrow at the time expected. I apologize for the delays and inconveniences caused due to this.
you: Okay thank you very much for your support
you: Good night

I REALLY REALLY HOPE that I receive my money by tomorroww. Keep you guys posted on what happens.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:51 AM

Default Re: Absolute Poker is stalling withdrawals

Ermmm... they're a few hours late sending the e-mail and you automatically assume your money's gone forever? I empathize with your frustration but wake up and smell the post-UIGEA bacon. You should be happy they had the decency to call you about the cheque and quickly initiate a WU withdrawal for you.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Re: CONVO with an AP Representative.

[ QUOTE ]

Keep you guys posted on what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really looking forward to it!
Old 05-19-2007, 04:59 AM

Default Re: CONVO with an AP Representative.

[ QUOTE ]
They said that they would mail me a check by 2-day mail, which actually took 4 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh nos!