Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Question about Bodog bonus

ok thanks for the good answer
Old 10-19-2006, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ARe there any initial deposit bonuses at bodog?

[/ QUOTE ]
100% up to $100 via pokerlistings, though assuming you have at least 1k to deposit, it is better to get some rakeback...
Old 10-20-2006, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ARe there any initial deposit bonuses at bodog?

[/ QUOTE ]
100% up to $100 via pokerlistings, though assuming you have at least 1k to deposit, it is better to get some rakeback...

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked briefly for Bodog rakeback and didn't find anything. Where'd you get it? Instead I went for the Boogster bonus since I didn't think I'd stick around. Unfortunately I wish I would have found rakeback, as I really like playing there.

If anyone wants to do the Boogster route, PM for referral info. No risk for you to go use me as a referral. They've matched PSO point offers in the past for me (9k points there vs 6k currently at Bogster, and have better redemption options in my opinion)
Old 10-30-2006, 09:22 AM

I was wondering the same thing and did a search on 2+2 regarding this...I recently made a deposit of $1000 in search of other sites after party poker pulled the plug. I received a $100 bonus which was credited instantly. So i guess in order for me to keep that i need to accumulate 300 bodog points? Where did you get these details? How come they don't have any disclaimers or links on their website about the terms of details regarding this? I couldn't find any and wrote them an email last night. If the email proves useful, I will post their response.

Has anyone experienced this "additional fees" from using neteller and not giving enough action before cashing out? Seems like alot of people are abusing their bonus system for them to be so paranoid about bonus whores and imposing potential fees if they deem necessary.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:32 PM

The biggest issue to be aware of is the no withdrawl unless you want to forfeit ALL bonus money. I did 2 different RAF and cannot take out a single dollar without forfeiting all $400 until I get the 1200 points.

You can ask CS how many points you've earned toward your bonus if you forgot to keep track from the beginning.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where did you get these details? How come they don't have any disclaimers or links on their website about the terms of details regarding this?

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Bodog website, convenienly found on home page under the heading "Bonuses" in the upper right-hand corner.

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Bonus Rules:
If you wish to use your bonus to play in the Poker Room, you must earn 3 Bodog Poker Points for every bonus dollar issued before being eligible for a withdrawal i.e. if you earn a $100 bonus, you must earn 300 Bodog Poker Points before placing a withdrawal. Bodog Poker Points are rewarded based on your amount of play in the poker room and the level of stakes at which you play. For more information about how to earn Bodog Poker Points, visit the Poker section and click on "Bodog Poker Points".

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, their phone Customer Service is great. Just call 'em fer crissakes if you have any questions. They'll tell you your bonus status and anything else ya wanna know.