Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Would love to do this.

1. Been playing since I turned 18 (probably closer to 17 but didn't deposit until I was legal). I've played all variety's of holdem (limit/nl/sit's/mtt's). Successfully grinded $5 sit's and am able to beat micro nl tables (.10/25 mostly). Currently trying to beat the .25/.50 tables and am showing progress. I have been using pokertracker recently to try and improve my game and I am starting to see results from it. I also read lots of the micro strategy forum.

2. I don't want to be a full time pro. I do want to earn a substantial side income from poker, especially while i finish up my university degree. Would love to be able to crush the 1/2 - 2/4 levels of nl.

3. Current stakes are a mix of .10/.25 and .25/.50 6max nl. I don't have 100% accurate numbers but i have made approx. $2000-2500 from poker in the last 2 years. About $1000 of that is from grinding sit's. Another 1000 is from mtt's over the last 2 years. And I have made about $500 from cash games. I think I'm underestimating and will get an accurate number later.

4. Most of my posts have been in the micro limit strategy forum. Nothing substantial worth noting however, mostly just my view/opinion on any given hand posted.

5. I'm 20 and going to University. I'm a Computer Science major in a co-op degree, meaning its a 5 year degree and I get 2 years work experience. I tend to play more poker when I'm on work terms. Have done very little web stuff but would have no problems learning anything required to run your site.