Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Puking during hangovers

Who here pukes in the morning after a night of balls to the wall drinking? I have never once thrown up the next morning, even with the most collosal of hangovers. Never even had the slightest urge, even when it felt like hordes of angry Jamaican steel drummers were practicing on my cabeza.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Puking during hangovers

[ QUOTE ]
Who here pukes in the morning after a night of balls to the wall drinking? I have never once thrown up the next morning, even with the most collosal of hangovers. Never even had the slightest urge, even when it felt like hordes of angry Jamaican steel drummers were practicing on my cabeza.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never did, despite being a very heavy drinker, until the day after my 21st birthday. Since then it has happened a couple of times. Dry heaving stomach acid really, really sucks, so consider yourself lucky. I think it's one of those things that once it happens the first time, its more likely to happen again.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:47 PM

I have "purged" while drinking, in order to allow me to continue drinking, but am one of the lucky ones who have never, EVER had a hangover the next day. Now, I've woken up still drunk or slightly buzzed the next day, but no headache, no vomiting, no sickness, nothing.

It's one of the reasons why I drink so much and am a self proclaimed "Most Functioning Alcoholic" you'll ever meet.

Just don't challenge me, Ever. I hate for you to look like a fool in front of your friends. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T
Old 05-21-2007, 03:47 PM

pole

also I want to make clear that I'm talking about heavy duty drinking sessions. Your 8s, 9s, and 10s, if you will.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:51 PM

I have often been nautious and felt like throwing up during very bad hangovers, but haven't as of yet.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:51 PM

Done it a few times - there's also two occasions I can recall where my body not only refused to hold solid food, but I was vomiting water+stomach acid until mid-late afternoon.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:58 PM

I've always been a morning puker, rarely immediately after drinking.

Sometimes it makes you feel better, sometimes much worse.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Done it a few times - there's also two occasions I can recall where my body not only refused to hold solid food, but I was vomiting water+stomach acid until mid-late afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks, especially since in my experience nothing cures a lingering hangover better than a greasy pizza in the afternoon.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:02 PM

I almost never puke the night of drinking....unless its a lack of space for beer in my stomach. But if I drink enough to get hungover the next day...I nearly always puke the next morning. It sucks. It's nearly always pure bile and leaves my teeth feeling gritty for the whole day. Also....the drunken effects from the alcohol that ease drunken vomiting are no longer present. Be glad that you do not.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:09 PM

something like three times on the night, never in the morning. but very close on one or two occasions. i just can't bring myself to force it out as i really hate vomiting.