Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Daliman\'s Wong teasers, Season Deux: week 6

[ QUOTE ]
Gah. I took +3s at -110. Lifeaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I seem to remember you ripping me to pieces for teasing +3's a few weeks ago. But now you tease +3 and it's OK?

Wow, just wow.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I seem to remember you ripping me to pieces for teasing +3's a few weeks ago. But now you tease +3 and it's OK?

Wow, just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such a clown. Whats worse is you don't even realize why you're a clown when you try to flame me. Could you even give the closing line for either of these two games? Feel free to look it up, think for more then whatever you put into your last post, then... stop posting.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such a clown. Whats worse is you don't even realize why you're a clown when you try to flame me. Could you even give the closing line for either of these two games? Feel free to look it up, think for more then whatever you put into your last post, then... stop posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

The closing line for the +3 games I teased was +2.5. Your point?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:43 PM

My point is you're an 888888 and don't understand why.

In addition to support this I would like to point out that "these two games" would refer to the two games I bet. If I cared what you wagered on I would have wrote "your idiotic betaments".

Again... stop.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My point is you're an idiot and don't understand why.

In addition to support this I would like to point out that "these two games" would refer to the two games I bet. If I cared what you wagered on I would have wrote "your idiotic betaments".

Again... stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not debating whether your bet was a good play, it was. What I am getting at, is the fact that you contradict youself when you tell me that "teasing +3 to +9 is terrible". Under most circumstances it isn't a good play, but when you did it this week, and when I did it a few weeks ago are similar cicumstances.

The true line for the games I teased was below +3, I teased them at +3 and you said I was an idiot.

Maybe I'll just have to accept the fact that you will never admit you were wrong, EVER.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I already R/R a 3 teamer, because I think the lines will move to 2.5.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a liar in addition to a fool. I am not incorrect in this matter. You teased +3s not due to a better price (me), you teased them because you predicted a line movement (error). You still can't even calc the breakeven % you need for the move to be correct. You'd have to be absurdly skillful for this to work. I went over this in detail previously, but here you misrepresent yourself and try to portray me as a liar.

I'm wrong in a lot of things, but this isn't one of them. Teasing +3s in an effort to capture half the nine in a potential BST is idiotic and foolhardy regardless of the result that particular time. There are many wagers better served for this.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:43 PM

The lines WERE 2.5 on most books at the time. But whatever, you resort to name calling in every situation.

I am glad you are a great, wealthy, sportbettor. But it still doesn't make up for the fact that you are by far the biggest a-hole on this forum. (And there is absolutely no debate whatsoever to that point)
Old 10-14-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The lines WERE 2.5 on most books at the time. But whatever, you resort to name calling in every situation.

I am glad you are a great, wealthy, sportbettor. But it still doesn't make up for the fact that you are by far the biggest a-hole on this forum. (And there is absolutely no debate whatsoever to that point)

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. So what we've established.

1) I'm a jerk.
2) You're a liar.
3) I don't talk about being great or wealthy or whatever.
4) I initially tried to help you, and you instead resorted to ridicule and scorn in lieu of assistance.
5) You have misrepresented my statements toward you in several threads since then.

I really don't see the point of this unless you're trying to smear my name through misinformation, as if sheer repetition of a falsehood makes it true. I don't really understand why you continually bring up this issue, while always trying to shift the meaning of your original comments. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I'm a jerk.
2) You're a liar.
4) I initially tried to help you, and you instead resorted to ridicule and scorn in lieu of assistance.
5) You have misrepresented my statements toward you in several threads since then.

I really don't see the point of this unless you're trying to smear my name through misinformation, as if sheer repetition of a falsehood makes it true. I don't really understand why you continually bring up this issue, while always trying to shift the meaning of your original comments. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're a KyleB gimmick, aren't you?
Old 10-14-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I'm a jerk.
2) You're a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I am guessing everyone on this forum would agree here.
2) My post 60 mins after [ QUOTE ]
I already R/R a 3 teamer, because I think the lines will move to 2.5.

[/ QUOTE ]
stated that [ QUOTE ]
the lines had moved to 2.5 on over half of the major books

[/ QUOTE ]
The ones remaining were all +3 at around -125 or worse odds.
I don't remember exactly which books had what line at the time.
Where exactly did I lie again?

3) You are kidding right? Ripping on posters left and right calling them morons, saying how they don't understand concepts all the time. This, among other things you post implies you think you are a "much" better sports better than most.

Waving your e-peen, talking about your large amounts wagered, and mid six figure bankroll is evidence you think you are rich.

4)Helpful? Here are the posts you have made to me:
[ QUOTE ]
That is bad bad bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, teasing 3s to 9s is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This doesn't matter. Do you not understand why?

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
Schwatt,

Because you don't really have a clue what is going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thanks for all that great insight.

And for the record, even when you are right about something, most of the time you don't even post why you think a certain way. You respond with 1 line rips on people instead.

And to the [ QUOTE ]
you instead resorted to ridicule and scorn in lieu of assistance.

[/ QUOTE ] comment, I have never once called you a name until that last post.
YOU, however have called me an idiot, a liar, a fool, and other names on numerous occasions.
5) I dont recall ever misrepresenting your statements. Evidence?

I don't want to keep going back and forth, but I can't help but rebut to your incorrect statements.

I am not trying to smear your name, but you hammered on me my first few posts here, so that just left a mark on me.
First impressions are hard to forget.